ASK ANY GMB MAP BLASTER QUESTIONS HERE - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ASK ANY GMB MAP BLASTER QUESTIONS HERE

Re: ASK ANY GMB MAP BLASTER QUESTIONS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by jezza7 View Post
    Hi Pete,

What are you thoughts Pete and perhaps if there are other members that could share their experience/advice with this software?

Hey Jezza,

Sorry I can't help, I'd need to audit these GMB's individually to see what's happening etc.. and more so their competitors to find out what's going on.

How many time's you've run the software? Once Per week, or 10 times per day for a month? Are you following the strategy report using all three softwares together etc?

why this is happening to you, with 2 gmb's I have no idea. the typical response we get from our customers it set, forget and they rank.

could be something simple like an error in the Nap you are using? No idea.

One simple test you can do, with the GMB with low competition..

use the software over one of the other ones listed near it on least competitive Niche and you should see that one rise up a fair bit with not too much work etc. If that does happen, that means the one you promoted has some serious issues/penalties of some sort.

Hi Pete, Just want to know is there a limit as to how many maps a gmail can create?

Quote Originally Posted by mick.mathyse View Post
    Hi Pete, Just want to know is there a limit as to how many maps a gmail can create?

not that I know of, though I like to spread my maps over as many different google accounts as possible etc.. so not doing too many maps per account per day etc.

I done a first run with the GMB MAP BLASTER and after I login to my gmail accounts all was great. However now I'm runnung the software again with my accounts and I still login to all my accounts before runnung the software I'n now getting asked for captchas on all my accounts. How can I stop this?

I have just tried changing my IP and that didn't work I still get a captcha. I have tried five different accounts and they all get a captcha.

I have a few suggestions. Is this possible

1. Having a back button at the last step before launch.
    2. Having that ability to know witch account is being built out. I case the account doesn't work.
    3. Loading bulk Gmail accounts.
    4. Loading bulk tags.
    5. More videos on the Ultimate GMB Map Blaster.

Quote Originally Posted by voguewebservices View Post
    I have just tried changing my IP and that didn't work I still get a captcha. I have tried five different accounts and they all get a captcha.

If you are running a VPN their IP's are flagged by google and bring up captures etc..

use your own IP .. log into these accounts first via browser, then try again..

If you need help contact support. www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

Thanks Peter for your help. However I was using my own IP and I was getting captures and then I tried a VPN to trouble shot a solution. Both my own IP and the VPN still got captures. I would say maybe the digital signature has been red flaged by Google. I will contact support on www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

I have contacted support as I was told to about the capture issue and no one has contact me about how to fix this issue. I'm paying monthly for software that I can't use.

Quote Originally Posted by voguewebservices View Post
    I have contacted support as I was told to about the capture issue and no one has contact me about how to fix this issue. I'm paying monthly for software that I can't use.

we asked in support to do some test with a new gmail etc.. Since you haven't replied to that ticket we assume its working now, like it is for many 100's of other people using the software etc

cheers
    pete

Thread Information