ASK ANY TWITTER CITATION & LINK MONSTER QUESTIONS HERE

Thread: ASK ANY TWITTER CITATION & LINK MONSTER QUESTIONS HERE

Administrator

ASK ANY TWITTER CITATION & LINK MONSTER QUESTIONS HERE

Any Questions you have relating to Twitter Citation and Link Monster post them in this thread.

Re: ASK ANY TWITTER CITATION & LINK MONSTER QUESTIONS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by ColWolfenden View Post
    Any Questions you have relating to Twitter Citation and Link Monster post them in this thread.
    Hello

I've just ran the software using 13 aged twitter accounts --- took over an hour to finish . I tried to look for the PDF fle in my 'DOCUMENT' folder but could NOT find it there. The other 2 campaigns I ran 72 hours ago were OK. Any other places where I can find it? I had a look at the accounts and it did seems to post the citatios plus twitter moments. WOuld you suggest I ran TC again and redo the campaign? Otherwise, would you be able to suggest other ways I can access the PDF report.
    Last edited by 8vinestrut; 01-26-2020 at 08:44 AM. Reason: spelling

2nd try...I ran another campaign , this time using only 7 twitter accounts for approx 45 minutes. I found its corresponding PDF in my DOCUMENTS folder but there is only 1 tweet and 1 twitter moment in the report as posted by 1 account. Any solutions will be much appreciated.

I have 20 aged twitter accounts set up in the software. Twitter allowed the first tweet with the first account but is putting up image captcha challenges for every other account. What needs to be done so the software can access each account? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmcgarvey View Post
    I have 20 aged twitter accounts set up in the software. Twitter allowed the first tweet with the first account but is putting up image captcha challenges for every other account. What needs to be done so the software can access each account? Thank you.
    What I do is with each twitter account. I run each separately. Send a single tweet. Usually just a meaningless tweet not pointing anywhere. "Hi, I'm having a great day due to Pete. How about you?" Or something of the sort. I want to isolate a single account and make sure it's working before I try to run on multiple. Once I've sent out a test tweet then I can add it to my runs. I usually run to 5-10 twitter accounts with no problems at all. Trying to send 20 out with the software that hasnt been "broken in" yet doesn't seem to be a good plan.

Thread Information