Using HOM to rank GMBs

Thread: Using HOM to rank GMBs

Using HOM to rank GMBs

I am a new user of HOM. I have it all set up and running. I have plenty of Youtube and Twitter accounts for use (I have BIG goals). I have a couple questions regarding using HOM for ranking GMBs.

1.) It seems, from the documentation and training videos, that HOM was originally developed for use in tanking "real" Youtube videos (for your own niches or for clients you may have). But from the demo video that Peter did on the new sales thread (when ranking himself for SEO Gold Coast), it seems that he is just using the videos created for linking/authority purposes and that the videos are not really for "content" purposes. Is this correct?

2.) Even if the above is the main reason, since these videos do often show in Google search would if be wise to at least have a "real" call to action (phone number, etc) in the video in case people actually view them?

Re: Using HOM to rank GMBs

wouldn't it be nice if there was a PDF that explained everything you mentioned nicely laid out in a PDF?

http://www.peterdrew.net/GmbSeoVideo...tegyReport.pdf

Great to have you on board David

cheers
    pete

Sweet! I must have overlooked that one. I've been reading as many of the reports and threads on the forum as I can. Hopefully, I'll have some "success stories" for you in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidA2 View Post
    Sweet! I must have overlooked that one. I've been reading as many of the reports and threads on the forum as I can. Hopefully, I'll have some "success stories" for you in a few weeks.

sounds good

Banned

What would have been nice is if that was included in the original training instead of 4 year old outdated PDF's and your cutesy reply.

Thread Information