Links to Money Site on every run?

Thread: Links to Money Site on every run?

Links to Money Site on every run?

In the GMB map blaster strategie you mentioned that you only want to include the link to your money site on the first run. Then replace the links. Is that the same with the Google Indexer? Or do we want to include our money site link everytime we post with the Google Indexer. I'm confused on this issue and don't want to kill my site.

Re: Links to Money Site on every run?

Quote Originally Posted by launchdealer View Post
    In the GMB map blaster strategie you mentioned that you only want to include the link to your money site on the first run. Then replace the links. Is that the same with the Google Indexer? Or do we want to include our money site link everytime we post with the Google Indexer. I'm confused on this issue and don't want to kill my site.
    a lot of links pointed to the site you are wanting to rank in google, especailly by powerful automated tools will certainly give that site penalties in google.

it's not natural for a lot of links, generally of the same time to arrive at your site, it's easy for google to pick this up..

But..

but sending a couple of handfuls of links to that site, then making those links "Much More" Powerful. you can send the power of a LOT Of links to your site safely.

Same strategy for all softwares.

as seen in this strategy report here.

http://www.peterdrew.net/GmbSeoVideo...tegyReport.pdf

In the Case study of HOM you sent 5-10 links ever 3-6 days for what sounded like months to the bandage dress lady's site. But in GMB Maps you recommend only around 20-30 links pointed to the money site. Is there a general estimate of how many links you recomend as the first tier to the money site before it starts to hurt your site?

If we make new videos after the threshhold what would you remommend we link them too? Web 2.0 profiles?

Can the Main site URL field on the first page in GMB accept spintax? Because I have 15 short urls to for my gmb, your trick still works!

After a certain amount of time can we make a new batch of videos and maps that point to our money site. Say a few months down the road?

If we make new videos after the threshhold what would you remommend we link them too? Web 2.0 profiles?
    Yes

Can the Main site URL field on the first page in GMB accept spintax? Because I have 15 short urls to for my gmb, your trick still works!
    no spintax sorry.. glad the trick is still working, it stopped there for a while.

After a certain amount of time can we make a new batch of videos and maps that point to our money site. Say a few months down the road?

that time is determined by the rankings, if they slip a bit over time, running the project once generally gets it back to where it was etc. some links every couple of months is a good idea to maintain rankings etc.

My sites are dancing between page 5 and 7 for the most competitive keywords. I think its a very competitive niche with the competition using a ton of backlinks to prop up their sites. Do I just continue to do what I've been doing and eventually I'll break into the top higher pages or should I do something different?
    Also I've been uploading all the documents into Google Cloud and then adding all the links to the google cloud files on one pdf as a giant archive and including this on my runs so its only one link but links to everything. Is this a good idea or not? I'm new to all this and don't know if this is smart or trouble.
    Last edited by launchdealer; 08-12-2020 at 09:10 PM.

Thread Information