Results over two weeks

Thread: Results over two weeks

Results over two weeks

This is after maybe 5-6 runs of 5-10 videos plus almost daily TCALM runs with just 2 twitter accounts. Followed with Indexing machine.

I know I haven't done everything perfectly but still is looking better:

July 24th
    July24.jpg
    Today- Aug 7th
    Aug7.jpg

(hopefully the pictures are large enough so that you can see them)

I probably need to get something so that I can move the needle outside of the immediate area. Either GMB dominator or Map Blaster.

Re: Results over two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by MRomeo99 View Post
    This is after maybe 5-6 runs of 5-10 videos plus almost daily TCALM runs with just 2 twitter accounts. Followed with Indexing machine.

July 24th
    July24.jpg
    Today- Aug 7th
    Aug7.jpg

I probably need to get something so that I can move the needle outside of the immediate area. Either GMB dominator or Map Blaster.

looking good mate..

next test.. less video.. more twitter

for comparison..

what is the stragtegy here?! Are you moving the geo location for each run so that you rank in all these areas for your site?

July 24th
    July24.jpg
    Today- Aug 7th
    Aug7.jpg

You're doing pretty well mate! Please how do you track the keywords you're trying to rank for based on these images you sent? And also, when trying to rank for several keywords in a project, do you run a project focusing on one keyword per run or put all the keywords you're trying to rank for in a specific location in HOM/TCLM and Google Indexer?

Quote Originally Posted by launchdealer View Post
    what is the stragtegy here?! Are you moving the geo location for each run so that you rank in all these areas for your site?
    No, not doing any of that yet. Just posting running straight up location + keywords. i.e. Sanford FL Business Keyword

Quote Originally Posted by hulq View Post
    You're doing pretty well mate! Please how do you track the keywords you're trying to rank for based on these images you sent? And also, when trying to rank for several keywords in a project, do you run a project focusing on one keyword per run or put all the keywords you're trying to rank for in a specific location in HOM/TCLM and Google Indexer?
    I track keywords using Local Viking. Amazing software if you're doing anything with GMB's.

I don't just crush it to a single keyword with variations. I tend to sprinkle it across many different keywords. Here's another client of mine and a couple of weeks of work. And the only thing I did was fix their GMB plus do a couple runs of HOM and TCALM with indexing.

Aug 6th- about to start.

Aug 28th(today)

I track keywords using Local Viking. Amazing software if you're doing anything with GMB's.

I don't just crush it to a single keyword with variations. I tend to sprinkle it across many different keywords. Here's another client of mine and a couple of weeks of work. And the only thing I did was fix their GMB plus do a couple runs of HOM and TCALM with indexing.
    Congrats on your success!!....I see the second set of pics ranked really really well, was there something different you did the 2nd time around? Or was it just lower competition?
    Also, are you using the advanced accounts? I just started and the info looks pretty old. I don't want to set up all the accounts if it's not needed.

Thanks

Hi Romeo, can you please tell me what TCALM is and if it's something in the HOM programs? Also what tool is that you are showing in the pics?
    If you haven't guessed...I'm a newbie to all of this and struggling to find my way....
    Regar
    Regards, Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by rwd View Post
    Hi Romeo, can you please tell me what TCALM is and if it's something in the HOM programs? Also what tool is that you are showing in the pics?
    If you haven't guessed...I'm a newbie to all of this and struggling to find my way....
    Regar
    Regards, Rebecca
    Not sure if he'll respond, I asked a questions a while back lol....TCALM is twitter citation program. If you buy HOM you get it for free along with google indexer tool.

Thread Information