The Biggest Mistake People are making using this Software. Plz Read inside.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biggest Mistake People are making using this Software. Plz Read inside.

The Biggest Mistake People are making using this Software. Plz Read inside.

Hey Guys

After reading support and emails this is the Number 1 Problem people have using this software.

People are creating 1 project and sitting back and waiting for the world to change... e.g. every keyword to rank No1.

This is NOT how it works

Using Automated software exactly like this means you can reproduce your projects over and over and over, investing only 2 mins of your time to load the software, click on repeat and create again.

THIS is how you use these softwares. Once your project is created, repeat it as often as you can..

The worse thing that can happen is you annoy the heck out of your competition by pushing them all over to the 2nd page of google.

Typically I'll use the same project with same keywords minimum 5 times..

then next time I use the same project but just change out the keyword phrases I'm targeting. I'll do that 5 times.. then choose more keywords. Rinse and Repeat.

Now you know this, you can see the logic behind the design of this software.

If in doubt about anything regarding this process, the answer is always create MORE

IN short use the software more, make more, rinse and repeat..

I start the software, select project, repeat, click on start then move the preview window out of my sight, then wait for the PDF to popup, alerting me that the project has completed..

then restart it and continue again..

I have other computers in this office that I mange via TeamViewer, these machines have the software on them too. Each computer has its own niche.

Speaking of other computers, this software works with those $100 Mini HDMI computers you can get on Amazon or Ebay.. these are great little computers and you can run our software on them. All you need is a power supply for them , a monitor to connect them to, to set them up.. once they are setup, you install teamviewer on them and can disconnect the monitor and run them completely via teamviewer... or of course you can get a VPS. Which gives you an additional IP etc.

Cheers

Pete

Re: The Biggest Mistake People are making using this Software. Plz Read inside.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Hey Guys

After reading support and emails this is the Number 1 Problem people have using this software.

People are creating 1 project and sitting back and waiting for the world to change... e.g. every keyword to rank No1.

This is NOT how it works

Using Automated software exactly like this means you can reproduce your projects over and over and over, investing only 2 mins of your time to load the software, click on repeat and create again.

THIS is how you use these softwares. Once your project is created, repeat it as often as you can..

The worse thing that can happen is you annoy the heck out of your competition by pushing them all over to the 2nd page of google.

Typically I'll use the same project with same keywords minimum 5 times..

then next time I use the same project but just change out the keyword phrases I'm targeting. I'll do that 5 times.. then choose more keywords. Rinse and Repeat.

Now you know this, you can see the logic behind the design of this software.

If in doubt about anything regarding this process, the answer is always create MORE

IN short use the software more, make more, rinse and repeat..

I start the software, select project, repeat, click on start then move the preview window out of my sight, then wait for the PDF to popup, alerting me that the project has completed..

then restart it and continue again..

I have other computers in this office that I mange via TeamViewer, these machines have the software on them too. Each computer has its own niche.

Speaking of other computers, this software works with those $100 Mini HDMI computers you can get on Amazon or Ebay.. these are great little computers and you can run our software on them. All you need is a power supply for them , a monitor to connect them to, to set them up.. once they are setup, you install teamviewer on them and can disconnect the monitor and run them completely via teamviewer... or of course you can get a VPS. Which gives you an additional IP etc.

Cheers

Pete
    Hey Pete,

Hope all is well with you. Quick question. Can I put an optin form in the additional HTML field of the software to build my list? Thanks in advance.

Mano

Quote Originally Posted by Mano View Post
    Hey Pete,

Hope all is well with you. Quick question. Can I put an optin form in the additional HTML field of the software to build my list? Thanks in advance.

Mano

yes absolutely you can

grab your code.. create a test blog by hand in the browser.. create a test post.. go to the HTML tab. enter your code in there and make sure its looking correct.

If it looks correct in the test blog, it will also work fine in the software.

cheers
    pete

Thanks a lot. I am already loving this software. One more question if you don't mind. Any recommendation on where I can get phone verified gmail accounts?

Cheers
    Mano

Thanks a lot. I am already loving this software. One more question if you don't mind. Any recommendation on where I can get phone verified gmail accounts?

Cheers
    Mano

we sell custom google / youtube accounts here

discounted link
    www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

cheers
    pete

Peter, re AI Profiles

1. in AI profiles, what's the difference between a Google + IFTTT/Web 2.0 and a VIP (Google + IFTTT/Web 2.0) account?

2. Do AI profiles help to make our videos rank faster and stick on Google?
    What does HOM do if we use AI Profiles?
    Does HOM use the YouTube accounts created with the AI profiles or does HOM create those account?

4. You write: "For the last 2 years all my Video Marketing members have been using my Advanced Account Creation process to create YouTube / Google Accounts that Stick and never get closed, well about 98% of them don't." Is this still the case?

5. About the PDF, you write: "Which you can upload to doc sharing websites for even more links."
    Is there anymore information on how to do this?

6. You write: "Shows you why it's so important to treat these accounts created with respect."
    What are your guidelines to using these accounts?

7. You write: "This is why I use 3 sets of accounts per SEO Project,"
    Does this mean 3 sets of accounts created by 'AI profiles'
    and would this be for one keyword?
    That would be a lot of firepower for e.g. a long-tail keyword ...
    What kind of term would you be using 3 sets of accounts for?

8. You write: "the site I'm promoting is getting a ton of links from each set of accounts and over time, will be gaining links from 3 sets of incredibly powerful accounts. All happening over time. Which is perfect for Safe long term SEO strategies."
    What does 'over time' and 'long term' mean here? Can you give a time frame from your experience?

9. You write: "All You need to do is Submit Videos to your New Custom YouTube Account, and the system does all the rest. "
    How is this different from what HOM does?

best, K

Hey Pete,

Here is what is happening. I was logged in my gmail account. I started the software and followed the steps but it only runs for a few seconds(3%) and says that the project is created and presents me an empty pdf to upload to google drive. I tried 3 times to create 1 blog with 30 posts but nothing is being created. Other that entering my gmail infos in the software is there something else i am supposed to do manually before?

Cheers
    Mano

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
    Peter, re AI Profiles

1. in AI profiles, what's the difference between a Google + IFTTT/Web 2.0 and a VIP (Google + IFTTT/Web 2.0) account?

Does HOM use the YouTube accounts created with the AI profiles or does HOM create those account?

4. You write: "For the last 2 years all my Video Marketing members have been using my Advanced Account Creation process to create YouTube / Google Accounts that Stick and never get closed, well about 98% of them don't." Is this still the case?

5. About the PDF, you write: "Which you can upload to doc sharing websites for even more links."

6. You write: "Shows you why it's so important to treat these accounts created with respect."

8. You write: "the site I'm promoting is getting a ton of links from each set of accounts and over time, will be gaining links from 3 sets of incredibly powerful accounts. All happening over time. Which is perfect for Safe long term SEO strategies."
    What does 'over time' and 'long term' mean here? Can you give a time frame from your experience?

9. You write: "All You need to do is Submit Videos to your New Custom YouTube Account, and the system does all the rest. "

best, K

with VIP accounts you get the terms/names you supply in the URL of the accounts created..

Yes, why? because each time a video is posted it gets links back from all the web2 properties in the IFTTT accounts instantly.

if you supply the AIP accounts inside HOM then yes..
    No HOM does not created them you need to purchase the AIP accounts and put them in HOM to use etc. like any other youtube accounts.

Yes.

Search the forum for PDF, you'll find the video tutorial to upload PDF's to drive.google.com

This is provided to the HOM customers in the PDF Supplied.

If you use only one Youtube account for example, and you want to create a lot of videos and backlinks, then this means you'll be uploading a lot of videos to that single account.

Using 3 accounts, you spread the amount of videos created over 3 accounts, thus less pressure on them and basically you are treating them better. Plus using 3 AIP accounts with the web2's and Ifttt.. you'll get links from 3 different sets of web2 properties with of course is much better SEO wise.

Over time refers to videos being live streamed to these accounts over time, means these accounts never get closed and age, the more age a youtube account has, the more powerful backlinks it provides each time you upload / live stream videos to it. E.G. all my accounts are still active gaining age in google.

You use HOM to live stream the youtube videos to these accounts, AIP and HOM work perfect together. I created AIP for my HOM members etc.

Cheers
    Pete

Hey Pete,

Here is what is happening. I was logged in my gmail account. I started the software and followed the steps but it only runs for a few seconds(3%) and says that the project is created and presents me an empty pdf to upload to google drive. I tried 3 times to create 1 blog with 30 posts but nothing is being created. Other that entering my gmail infos in the software is there something else i am supposed to do manually before?

Cheers
    Mano

Hey Mano, there is an issue affecting some users with the blogger software. please create a support ticket www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com so they can get it sorted.

cheers
    pete

Hey Pete, I created a support ticket for the issue with the blog creator. Can you recommend a software I can use to create videos using images stored on my hard drive?

Cheers,
    Mano

Thread Information