The Biggest Mistake People are making using this Software. Plz Read inside. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Biggest Mistake People are making using this Software. Plz Read inside.

Re: The Biggest Mistake People are making using this Software. Plz Read inside.

Quote Originally Posted by goviral View Post
    Do you think the "full set" are ok for someone in Australia? Eg. if the address and profile are for the US from a "full set" do you recommend going in and changing the address (to a local AU one) once it's created? I was going to get a VIP at the old rate but now they've gone up above US$90 - I'm wondering how important it is to get the VIP with a local address? Does it make any difference?

Thanks

Yep perfectly fine I've been using them here for years etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Hey Guys

After reading support and emails this is the Number 1 Problem people have using this software.

People are creating 1 project and sitting back and waiting for the world to change... e.g. every keyword to rank No1.

This is NOT how it works

Using Automated software exactly like this means you can reproduce your projects over and over and over, investing only 2 mins of your time to load the software, click on repeat and create again.

THIS is how you use these softwares. Once your project is created, repeat it as often as you can..

The worse thing that can happen is you annoy the heck out of your competition by pushing them all over to the 2nd page of google.

Typically I'll use the same project with same keywords minimum 5 times..

then next time I use the same project but just change out the keyword phrases I'm targeting. I'll do that 5 times.. then choose more keywords. Rinse and Repeat.

Now you know this, you can see the logic behind the design of this software.

If in doubt about anything regarding this process, the answer is always create MORE

IN short use the software more, make more, rinse and repeat..

I start the software, select project, repeat, click on start then move the preview window out of my sight, then wait for the PDF to popup, alerting me that the project has completed..

then restart it and continue again..

I have other computers in this office that I mange via TeamViewer, these machines have the software on them too. Each computer has its own niche.

Speaking of other computers, this software works with those $100 Mini HDMI computers you can get on Amazon or Ebay.. these are great little computers and you can run our software on them. All you need is a power supply for them , a monitor to connect them to, to set them up.. once they are setup, you install teamviewer on them and can disconnect the monitor and run them completely via teamviewer... or of course you can get a VPS. Which gives you an additional IP etc.

Cheers

Pete
    Do you think it's safe to use a PC that is being used in general for multiple niches? Or do you recommend getting one of those stick PC's for each niche? It's still going to have same IP but I guess the device shows as different. Just wondering if it matters. I have some of your software on a second PC but running blogger and GMB on my main PC. Think I'll install TCALM on the second one...

Do you think it's safe to use a PC that is being used in general for multiple niches? Or do you recommend getting one of those stick PC's for each niche? It's still going to have same IP but I guess the device shows as different. Just wondering if it matters. I have some of your software on a second PC but running blogger and GMB on my main PC. Think I'll install TCALM on the second one...

1. You can never have too many PC's

2. but you don't need them, you can run all software across all niches on 1 PC with no probs whatsoever.

but best to get as many machines to spread the load and add scale etc.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    1. You can never have too many PC's

2. but you don't need them, you can run all software across all niches on 1 PC with no probs whatsoever.

but best to get as many machines to spread the load and add scale etc.

cheers
    Yes I'm going to pick up a couple of those stick PC's you recommend for running these instead of a VPS.

Thanks!

Yes I'm going to pick up a couple of those stick PC's you recommend for running these instead of a VPS.

Thanks!
    They've improved a lot since I posted about them..

those ones were great..

though much improved over them now by far same price too

What are the current best 'stick pcs' to use specifically? I'm going to try one as well as a vps

Quote Originally Posted by googlealchemist View Post
    What are the current best 'stick pcs' to use specifically? I'm going to try one as well as a vps

ebay search

HDMI mini computer

find the one that best suits you..

they've come a long way since we started using them.. like 10X more powerful than before for the same price and our original ones worked great.

Pete, The latest version of this software keeps giving me the following error. Can't run a project. https://gyazo.com/6aa4baa187638aab20af59787b271845

Quote Originally Posted by profitseo View Post
    Pete, The latest version of this software keeps giving me the following error. Can't run a project. https://gyazo.com/6aa4baa187638aab20af59787b271845

The html you are entering in the software has errors in it.. well as far as google is concerned it has.

To fix it.. create a simple test blog by hand..

grab the HTML you are entering in the software

and paste it in the HTML section.

edit it to remove the errors..

then grab that cleaned up HTML and use that in the software and you'll be good to go..

cheers

A few Questions and Suggestions

Questions

I noticed when trying to just create a post, it also, still tries to create a new Blog(Domain) - How can I use just the Article posting feature so its only posting articles on blogs already made?
    Also, How can you Pick Which Domain the articles get Posted too? For example, once I complete projects 1. How can I restart the Tool and Post to that same domain? If I had 30 Blogger Domains on 1 Account - Let's say I only want Dogtrainner8.blogspot.com to be posted on and not the others?

Can you have Html code in the Article Section? I wan trying to post some images in my article through the body but when I do that it doesn't work (it won't post the article) Just posts the image and YT video.

Suggestions

If no Map is inputted Could you just skip that step altogether to make the software run faster?
    If my above question is no about the HTML in the body...Can you add that feature?
    Proxy support?
    A new browser or chrome/chrome driver?

Thanks.

so far the bot is cool and i like it.

Thread Information