The Biggest Mistake People are making using this Software. Plz Read inside. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Biggest Mistake People are making using this Software. Plz Read inside.

Re: The Biggest Mistake People are making using this Software. Plz Read inside.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    I found this awesome site for you mate

http://www.picresize.com/

you can use this for all your images and resize them..

perfect size
    1280X720 pixels

cheers
    pete
    Hey Pete,

1280x720 is it the perfect picture size for Blogger blogs and Hangout Millionaire as I subscribed to HOM? Thanks for www.picresize.com

Cheers
    Mano

Yes, 1280x720 is what i use in all my softwares

2. Do AI profiles help to make our videos rank faster and stick on Google?

What does HOM do if we use AI Profiles?
    Does HOM use the YouTube accounts created with the AI profiles or does HOM create those account?

Yes, why? because each time a video is posted it gets links back from all the web2 properties in the IFTTT accounts instantly.

Cheers
    Pete
    [/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

Pete -

Will this strategy rank a YT video for a given 'keyword+city' on Google (Page One) if there are no other YT videos already ranking on Google Page One for that 'keyword+city'?

Don't know if it's true, but I've heard a number of people running webinars say that unless there is at least one such YT video on Google Page One, then you won't be able to.

Thnx,
    Richard
    Last edited by rbowen; 09-20-2017 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rbowen View Post
    Pete -

Will this strategy rank a YT video for a given 'keyword+city' on Google (Page One) if there are no other YT videos already ranking on Google Page One for that 'keyword+city'?

Don't know if it's true, but I've heard a number of people running webinars say that unless there is at least one such YT video on Google Page One, then you won't be able to.

Thnx,
    Richard

Excellent Question.

I created a software exactly addressing this issue..

see my Live Rank Sniper software..

in minutes you can create tons of keyword optimised YouTube Live Events to test different niches, the software after creating the live events that are indexed immediately then searches google for those live events that hit page 1 or 2..

very fast to run to test your niches easily.. you can also use the software to live stream to those events that hit page 1.. and ignore the rest..

once you've found niches that your youtube vids hit page one, you can then slam it with as many as you like, without wasting time targeting those niches that will never have a video in it..

see more here

http://liveranksniper.com/

must have for your toolkit.. like close to 3K others out there

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelFL View Post
    Hi Pete,

I just ran across this. Disposable email selected an email account. Wordpress.com tried to use it to create an account and displayed "Choose a different email address. This one is not available. If this is you log in now.".

Th software doesn't seem to know what to do about this message and the software hangs.

Best regards,
    Michael
    That's an issue we need to stay on top of, in the last update we stopped the software using emails like that. we'll remove that specific email address TLD for the next update, that email that's not allowed to be used is one of many, so just restart the software and it will progress correctly.
    cheers

Pete,

On some WordPress templates, the main page has a black box in the middle of the image that says "Blog Title". When creating the blog, the software enters nothing in Blog Title. Shouldn't the software be adding that in?

Best regards,
    Michael

Thanks for the heads up, looking into this now.

Pete,

My client discovered something in the generated Wordpess blog. At the top of the template is a link to a Contact page. The obvious question, since no email address is entered anywhere in WPBuilder, is where any info entered in the WordPress contact form goes.

Secondly, is there a way to suppress the contact page link and not have one?

Best regards,
    Michael

We'll look into this.

For now, you can login to that wp blog and edit to suit etc.

the login info is in the second PDF created by the software.

thanks

pete

Pete,

On some WordPress templates, the main page has a black box in the middle of the image that says "Blog Title". When creating the blog, the software enters nothing in Blog Title. Shouldn't the software be adding that in?

Best regards,
    Michael

this has already been updated in the software and available in next release

thanks for your input, it's extremely helpful

Hey Pete.. I'm trying to run a HOM project and at the start when I try to select the local Photo Folder it turns red and tries to work... then CLOSES the program. Over and over. Restarted. Nothing. Will NOT open the photo folder. Worked before. Now not. Suggestions?

Cheers TJ

we sell custom google / youtube accounts here

discounted link
    www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

cheers
    pete
    Do you think the "full set" are ok for someone in Australia? Eg. if the address and profile are for the US from a "full set" do you recommend going in and changing the address (to a local AU one) once it's created? I was going to get a VIP at the old rate but now they've gone up above US$90 - I'm wondering how important it is to get the VIP with a local address? Does it make any difference?

Thanks

Thread Information