$1 Gets YOU Hangout Millionaire Infinity Update Plus Tons other BONUS Software = SUCCESS! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $1 Gets YOU Hangout Millionaire Infinity Update Plus Tons other BONUS Software = SUCCESS!

Re: $1 Gets YOU Hangout Millionaire Infinity Update Plus Tons other BONUS Software = SUCCESS!

do we need proxies to run multiple google account?

Re: $1 Gets YOU Hangout Millionaire Infinity Update Plus Tons other BONUS Software = SUCCESS!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    do we need proxies to run multiple google account?

no, not in the least

I have never used proxies here in this office.

we design our software to ensure they are not required, thus easy to use etc

cheers Pete

any updates with the mystery software???

Hi Peter,

I am using HOM but my accounts are getting strikes almost immediately as soon as first video is live streamed.

All my accounts are phone verified manually.

Please assist me in resolving this issue

Quote Originally Posted by bcmgroup View Post
    any updates with the mystery software???

put it this way, this last week we've been working on, fixing/ updating the WpCreator software.. as first priority...

and in relation to the mystery software... the wpcreator tech is required moving forward.. as a part of the bigger system

Quote Originally Posted by taskassign123 View Post
    Hi Peter,

I am using HOM but my accounts are getting strikes almost immediately as soon as first video is live streamed.

All my accounts are phone verified manually.

Please assist me in resolving this issue

this can be only one of two things

1. You are broadcasting too many videos per day.

or

2. The content you are providing itself is causing the flags to happen.

no i am not broadcasting more than 8 videos... i get strike usually by 4th video so its not a question of more videos broadcasted

ALSO there is nothing wrong with the content as well.

Hey Peter
    I am confused with the above, I was a founder purchaser of HOM in 2014, got in touch with your support about updates and bonus's
    I was told I would get the upgrade to infinity but no more. I would need to pay the difference between my original purchase and the current
    lifetime purchase price
    Something of a contradiction to your comment above. Please advise

Hi Pete,

I’m anxious to learn about that “Unannounced BONUS” included into the package I signed up for in November.

The support referred me to this forum for updates about that new software.

Please kindly refer me to the thread about your new tool, and I would highly appreciate a possibility to beta test it.

Thanks,
    Vlad

The biggest change I see is no more global settings area...from reading the pdf and watching the videos it seems to be saying it takes care of the image length etc to make things unique automatically? Which is cool with me, but I do miss having the text fields to put calls to action and information overlaying the slides like before?

Thread Information