$1 Gets YOU Hangout Millionaire Infinity Update Plus Tons other BONUS Software = SUCCESS! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: $1 Gets YOU Hangout Millionaire Infinity Update Plus Tons other BONUS Software = SUCCESS!

Re: $1 Gets YOU Hangout Millionaire Infinity Update Plus Tons other BONUS Software = SUCCESS!

Quote Originally Posted by googlealchemist View Post
    The biggest change I see is no more global settings area...from reading the pdf and watching the videos it seems to be saying it takes care of the image length etc to make things unique automatically? Which is cool with me, but I do miss having the text fields to put calls to action and information overlaying the slides like before?

The idea is to make the software as streamlined as possible, thus easy and fast as possible to get up and running, which we've achieve pretty well I think.

You can still locate the first and last images, you can create a set of images for front and back of videos and put on the text or graphics you like and select those images for HOM to use etc.. that's the work around now.

Personally I rarely used the txt on images and rarely heard about their use in support over the years, thus we culled it etc.

cheers
    pete

Re: $1 Gets YOU Hangout Millionaire Infinity Update Plus Tons other BONUS Software = SUCCESS!

What is the procedure when you have multiple accounts - mine stops when its done the first 10 videos and swaps over to account 2.
    In the manual it says to clear cache between accounts etc but does the software do this or are we suppose to stop it somehow and clear cache etc?
    Thanks

Thread Information