$1 Gets YOU Hangout Millionaire Infinity Update Plus Tons other BONUS Software = SUCCESS! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: $1 Gets YOU Hangout Millionaire Infinity Update Plus Tons other BONUS Software = SUCCESS!

Re: $1 Gets YOU Hangout Millionaire Infinity Update Plus Tons other BONUS Software = SUCCESS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Peter Drew and his crew (what a rhyme)
    are, and always have been, the BEST in this
    space.

I've been with Pete almost from my mother's
    womb . That is how committed and caring
    for his clients Pete and his team are.

Simply awesome!!

I cannot thank you enough for the amazing
    mentoring and SEO journey you have taken
    me and gave me the ability to become one
    amongst the world leading SEO experts and
    consultants.

Thank You

Thank you!!

Cheers
    pete

Re: $1 Gets YOU Hangout Millionaire Infinity Update Plus Tons other BONUS Software = SUCCESS!

Hi Peter, I have purchased almost all your stuff over the years.

Problem is I've been very ill, I purchase with the intent of making something happen and just have not been able to do it because of illness.

But....I might be seeing some light after all these years! You are one of the few people who have kept their apps and programs updated and operating ....so glad I did invest in you.

Purchase lifetime HM in 2014, much to my embarassment and shame, I never used it..... again, too sick, best laid plans of mice and men type of thing.

You've helped me before with some things, I really do appreciate your understanding and help, been a pleasure to invest in you. I always try to purchase or get into your beta programs ....I remember when beta meant free

The bonus package you are offering is awesome.

I don't have the cash right now, but is there any way that existing members might be able to purchase the bonuses? If too much of a hassle I understand, no worries

Will send my original paypal purchase number if you need it.

Thanks

Scott Parat

Thanks Peter for this great offer. I took it up and hope to see great results soon!

Just a couple of questions:
    1) In sales page, it mentions that I could get one of the 3 SEO Site Generators as part of subscription. How do we indicate which one we want?
    2) I have almost all your software but am using them disparately. Would you be able to come up with tutorials or case studies to show how you can combine the use of your various software for Affiliate offers, Local SEO, eCommerce sites, CPAs etc? I bellieve that this would help a lot of us to know how to maximize the usage of the suite of tools you have provided.
    Even examples of what you have done would be very helpful.
    Thanks!

I want to rank my Youtube video, get on first page Google Maps, and rank my local construction business blog/website.

1) which software will help me with those objectives?

2) is it recommended that I also purchase any additional
    - VPNs ?
    - Google accounts ?
    - Youtube accounts ?
    - hosting package for multiple IP addresses ?
    - anything else ?
    - fiverr gigs ?

Quote Originally Posted by sgooey View Post
    I want to rank my Youtube video, get on first page Google Maps, and rank my local construction business blog/website.

- VPNs ?
    - Google accounts ?
    - Youtube accounts ?
    - anything else ?
    - fiverr gigs ?
    I'm using Pete's Blogger Builder to get lots of high ranking listings. The blogs link back to my money site but the blogs and the blog posts often rank higher than my money site. For long tailed keywords I often will get 4 - 8 different listings on Page 1. These will be a combination of my money site, Blogger Blogs, and videos. I believe in blasting out a lot of stuff because some will rank well and for a long time without any extra work.

Quote Originally Posted by sgooey View Post

- VPNs ?
    - Google accounts ?
    - Youtube accounts ?
    - anything else ?
    - fiverr gigs ?

HangoutMillionaire as per offer top of this thread. and either of the 3 SEO softwares offered as a bonus.. LiveRAnkSniper which also comes in the package is your friend. use that to discover the terms that hit page 1 straight away for your niche.

No need for VPN's

You need YouTube accounts to run Hangout Millionaire and 2 of the 3 SEO softwares of which you can choose one. e.g. Google Site Creator and Mass blogger. Though WpCreator does not require any emails to be used. It creates it's own when you run it.

Hosting is relevant to the site you are promoting, not any of our software.

We supply custom YouTube/Google Accounts here based off your information supplied relvant to your niche etc.. plus connect them to a network that supplies you back powerful links each time you post a video to the youtube account automatically. heres my special offer link www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

cheers
    pete

peter

can we get more details on this mystery software?? lol its driving me mad

Quote Originally Posted by bcmgroup View Post
    peter

can we get more details on this mystery software?? lol its driving me mad

LOL If I did that, then it would no longer be a Mystery

though I'm pretty confident in saying.. you won't be disappointed

Hi Pete,

Just took up on the special HOM offer and am excited to test it out!

Now a few questions...

1. Is RankSpy part of the bonus? If so, where can i get it?
    2. I 've been paying for GsiteCreator monthly but now I understand it's part of the bonus so... How can i change/cancel the existing sub?
    3. Time is money so I want to buy some AI profile accounts... Should I buy one per client (my local SEO client) or for the HOM Infinity version, perhaps I should buy more than one AI account per client?
    4. Would you recommend the VIP AI Profile accounts for clients or just ones without the VIP feature (branding)?

Thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by MitchP View Post
    Hi Pete,

Just took up on the special HOM offer and am excited to test it out!

Now a few questions...

1. Is RankSpy part of the bonus? If so, where can i get it?
    2. I 've been paying for GsiteCreator monthly but now I understand it's part of the bonus so... How can i change/cancel the existing sub?
    3. Time is money so I want to buy some AI profile accounts... Should I buy one per client (my local SEO client) or for the HOM Infinity version, perhaps I should buy more than one AI account per client?
    4. Would you recommend the VIP AI Profile accounts for clients or just ones without the VIP feature (branding)?

Thanks mate!

1. RankSpy is not a bonus, but LiveRankSniper is

2. Once you become a HOM member yes, you can cancel that sub.
    This HOM offer comes with an additional bonus, you can choose "1" of these three..
    Gsites
    Massblogger
    WpCreator

So after your first monthly payment you can choose one of those, most likely Gsites and then cancel the existing sub for it.

3. link to special offer deal for AIP www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com
    Tyipcally I'll have one set for testing..

Then yes, one per client.

4. the difference between the full set and VIP
    is with the full set, we use pre created google accounts.. though change the names of them to suit those you supply.

with VIP we create the google accounts using the names you supply.

Cheers
    Pete

Thread Information