HOM on VPS?

Thread: HOM on VPS?

HOM on VPS?

Hi,

HOM cannot work on my pc. That is the conclusion the support team came to after weeks of tests back and forth.

It is an ordinary pc running under Windows 10. It has all necessary Microsoft elements required to run HOM and I always try to do it after having disabled antivirus and firewall. HOM stays stuck on the first page of the first event to create. The support team is adamant my machine is a HOM repellent but cannot say why.

I ended up with two suggestions. Buying another machine or using a VPS. I decided to go for the latter first.

Does anyone have some experience about what to choose and how to go from there?

Thanks for your help!

Administrator

Re: HOM on VPS?

Quote Originally Posted by philrou59 View Post
    Hi,

HOM cannot work on my pc. That is the conclusion the support team came to after weeks of tests back and forth.

It is an ordinary pc running under Windows 10. It has all necessary Microsoft elements required to run HOM and I always try to do it after having disabled antivirus and firewall. HOM stays stuck on the first page of the first event to create. The support team is adamant my machine is a HOM repellent but cannot say why.

I ended up with two suggestions. Buying another machine or using a VPS. I decided to go for the latter first.

Does anyone have some experience about what to choose and how to go from there?

Thanks for your help!
    Hey Phil

Can you please check my reply to your support ticket and restart Teamviewer and send details in the ticket so I can look into this for you?

Thread Information