Updated SEO Ranking STrategy report that I previous emailed everyone with corrections.

Thread: Updated SEO Ranking STrategy report that I previous emailed everyone with corrections.

Updated SEO Ranking STrategy report that I previous emailed everyone with corrections.

Live Rank Sniper and Hang Out Millionaire 2018
    People asking best methods and what it can be used for. From Chasing local leads for local business's to ranking for tougher terms, to Successful Launch Jacking, the list is endless. The answer to all the above is always the same. A Resolute YES based on keyword research. Which is why I've included Live Rank Sniper. You can use that tool to discover which of the terms you have for your project will 100% Hit page 1 Google. You know it will because you see that Page 1 listing there already.

Here's a short run down how to do it for any project.

1. Split your Keywords Into 3 Categories (Use Live Rank Sniper & Other KW tools)
    A. Toughest
    B. Medium
    C. Easiest

2. Create 3 Google Sites (one of the free options in this offer)
    A. Create a single site using all terms in 1-A with URL linking back to your money site that you want to rank for
    B. Create a site using all terms in 1-B using URL linking back to 1-A site (no $ site links??)
    C. Create a site using all terms in 1-C using URL linking back to 1-B site (no $ site links??)

3. Then run HOM using all your terms 1-A-B-C, putting links in the description to (a) all 3 Google sites created and (b) $ site??

4. Then using WP Creator, create a blog using ALL your terms up to 30 terms per blog [create more blogs if there are more than 30 KWs], with 4 links back to (a) Your $ site AND (b) the 3 Google Sites.

· Then put the link to this new WP Blog in the description of all the HOM videos you create and then continue to create HOM videos till you've got the rankings 1. for your money site 2. Google sites 3. WP sites.

Continue to repeat using HOM creating as many videos as needed to achieve what you want. Too easy!

SEE NEXT PAGE

Clarifications:
    Step #2: We should NOT use $ site links in Step #2b & 2c? YES CORRECT
    Step #3: Do we leave the $ site URL OUT of the HOM videos?? YES CORRECT
    Step #4: Should be we creating the WP site BEFORE even running HOM the 1st time?
    · In other words, Step #4 should actually be Step #3?? YES CORRECT
    If we do WP blogs too, then when we run HOM, should project include links to:
    · 3 Google Sites
    · 1 WP site
    AND
    · $ site
    YES CORRECT
    So, order and linking would actually be??

Here's a short run down how to do it for any project if you have GSites AND WPCreator

1. Split your Keywords Into 3 Categories (Use Live Rank Sniper & Other KW tools)
    A. Toughest
    B. Medium
    C. Easiest

A. Create a single site using all terms in 1-A with URL linking back to your money site that you want to rank for
    B. Create a site using all terms in 1-B using URL linking back to 1-A site (no $ site links)
    C. Create a site using all terms in 1-C using URL linking back to 1-B site (no $ site links)

3. Create a blog using WPCreator, using ALL your terms up to 30 terms per blog [create more blogs if there are more than 30 KWs], with 4 links > back to (a) Your $ site AND (b) the 3 Google Sites.

4. Run HOM using all your terms 1-A-B-C, putting links in the description to
    · All 3 Google sites
    · WP site (Blogger site) AND
    · $ Site??

5. Re-run HOM until you've got the rankings for (1) Your $ site (2) Google sites & (3) WP site
    · Just re-run HOM using all the same settings as 1st run??
    · Wait _____(time)?? before each successive run

Re how long to wait between each Run.

This is dependent on how many Google accounts you have, the only limiting factor for using HOM is how often you can post videos to a single YouTube Account.

This is what “I” Do.. plenty of people post more videos per day per account, but the more you look after your YouTube accounts the longer they will last, they gain age in google and get more powerful over time. So I like to be conservative. Plus they cost money.

I like to post between 5 and 8 videos per YouTube account every 2 or 3 days at most.

But this strategy allows you to post “Unlimited links” to your Google Sites and WordPress blogs.

Typically I have HOM running on a spare laptop and use TONS of google accounts, so I can have it running all the time (or when I remember to check it and restart software or whatever etc) Using lots of Google Accounts.

In Hangout Millionaire Infinity Edition, you can add as many YouTube accounts as you like and tell the software how many times to Live Stream a video to each account.

The time it takes to live stream a video is dependent on how long the video is of course. HOM doesn’t upload a video file, it Live Streams it etc. Which is why I like to keep my videos around the 2 to 3 minute mark, meaning I can get more out there per 24 hours. In YouTube Longer videos are better for monetization, but we are after links so I prefer shorter videos.

Thumbnails are Important.
    Make sure you have a good sized collection of Thumbnail images when setting up your project.
    Why? Because often you’ll get multiple first page listings in Google. Each time HOM live streams a video, it randomly selects one of the Thumbnail images supplied in the folder you pointed the software to.
    So even if it’s the same video, it will be presented in Google with a randomly chosen thumbnail. This makes the first page of google look great, as compared to someone using just 1 thumbnail image and that same thumbnail image is listed 3 or more times on the front page, which make it look very spammy etc.

So in short, use lots of YOutbue accounts and run it as often as you can J

Cheers
    Pete

Re: Updated SEO Ranking STrategy report that I previous emailed everyone with corrections.

Why not also link to money site in Step #2b & 2c?

How/where would you integrate your blogger software in this mix for best effect?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Live Rank Sniper and Hang Out Millionaire 2018
    People asking best methods and what it can be used for. From Chasing local leads for local business's to ranking for tougher terms, to Successful Launch Jacking, the list is endless. The answer to all the above is always the same. A Resolute YES based on keyword research. Which is why I've included Live Rank Sniper. You can use that tool to discover which of the terms you have for your project will 100% Hit page 1 Google. You know it will because you see that Page 1 listing there already.

Here's a short run down how to do it for any project.

A. Toughest
    B. Medium
    C. Easiest

B. Create a site using all terms in 1-B using URL linking back to 1-A site (no $ site links??)
    C. Create a site using all terms in 1-C using URL linking back to 1-B site (no $ site links??)

3. Then run HOM using all your terms 1-A-B-C, putting links in the description to (a) all 3 Google sites created and (b) $ site??

4. Then using WP Creator, create a blog using ALL your terms up to 30 terms per blog [create more blogs if there are more than 30 KWs], with 4 links back to (a) Your $ site AND (b) the 3 Google Sites.

· Then put the link to this new WP Blog in the description of all the HOM videos you create and then continue to create HOM videos till you've got the rankings 1. for your money site 2. Google sites 3. WP sites.

Continue to repeat using HOM creating as many videos as needed to achieve what you want. Too easy!

SEE NEXT PAGE

Clarifications:
    Step #2: We should NOT use $ site links in Step #2b & 2c? YES CORRECT
    Step #3: Do we leave the $ site URL OUT of the HOM videos?? YES CORRECT
    Step #4: Should be we creating the WP site BEFORE even running HOM the 1st time?
    · In other words, Step #4 should actually be Step #3?? YES CORRECT
    If we do WP blogs too, then when we run HOM, should project include links to:
    · 3 Google Sites
    · 1 WP site
    AND
    · $ site
    YES CORRECT
    So, order and linking would actually be??

Here's a short run down how to do it for any project if you have GSites AND WPCreator

A. Toughest
    B. Medium
    C. Easiest

B. Create a site using all terms in 1-B using URL linking back to 1-A site (no $ site links)
    C. Create a site using all terms in 1-C using URL linking back to 1-B site (no $ site links)

3. Create a blog using WPCreator, using ALL your terms up to 30 terms per blog [create more blogs if there are more than 30 KWs], with 4 links > back to (a) Your $ site AND (b) the 3 Google Sites.

4. Run HOM using all your terms 1-A-B-C, putting links in the description to
    · All 3 Google sites
    · WP site (Blogger site) AND
    · $ Site??

5. Re-run HOM until you've got the rankings for (1) Your $ site (2) Google sites & (3) WP site
    · Just re-run HOM using all the same settings as 1st run??
    · Wait _____(time)?? before each successive run

Re how long to wait between each Run.

This is dependent on how many Google accounts you have, the only limiting factor for using HOM is how often you can post videos to a single YouTube Account.

This is what “I” Do.. plenty of people post more videos per day per account, but the more you look after your YouTube accounts the longer they will last, they gain age in google and get more powerful over time. So I like to be conservative. Plus they cost money.

I like to post between 5 and 8 videos per YouTube account every 2 or 3 days at most.

But this strategy allows you to post “Unlimited links” to your Google Sites and WordPress blogs.

Typically I have HOM running on a spare laptop and use TONS of google accounts, so I can have it running all the time (or when I remember to check it and restart software or whatever etc) Using lots of Google Accounts.

In Hangout Millionaire Infinity Edition, you can add as many YouTube accounts as you like and tell the software how many times to Live Stream a video to each account.

The time it takes to live stream a video is dependent on how long the video is of course. HOM doesn’t upload a video file, it Live Streams it etc. Which is why I like to keep my videos around the 2 to 3 minute mark, meaning I can get more out there per 24 hours. In YouTube Longer videos are better for monetization, but we are after links so I prefer shorter videos.

Thumbnails are Important.
    Make sure you have a good sized collection of Thumbnail images when setting up your project.
    Why? Because often you’ll get multiple first page listings in Google. Each time HOM live streams a video, it randomly selects one of the Thumbnail images supplied in the folder you pointed the software to.
    So even if it’s the same video, it will be presented in Google with a randomly chosen thumbnail. This makes the first page of google look great, as compared to someone using just 1 thumbnail image and that same thumbnail image is listed 3 or more times on the front page, which make it look very spammy etc.

So in short, use lots of YOutbue accounts and run it as often as you can J

Cheers
    Pete

Thread Information