Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ORDER HERE Pete's Beta Google Site Generator Software is LIVE Order Inside!

ORDER HERE Pete's Beta Google Site Generator Software is LIVE Order Inside!

Pete's Google Site Generator Beta Software is LIVE!

Update Version 1.1 Video Below. Its pretty awesome.

See the awesome results we are getting out of the box using this software here.
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...ites-that-RANK

What Our Customers are Saying!

Order Here.
    [Note: There are only a certain number of Softwares we can have in the marketplace, too many might kill off a great thing we have here, so I'll either pull it once we reach a certain number of sites being created per day, via our server stats, or I'll increase price to reduce volume being created each day/week/month etc So if your interested and the button below is live, means software is available, but this could change at any time. The response from the market to this software has been pretty overwhelming, as noted by the link above, see how many pages there are of praise for this product. So if the button is live, jump on it as it might close at any time.]

[This is for 1 computer license.
    Windows 7 (and above) PC Software Only set to English language.]

Amazing amount of PROOF here.

More Customer Testimonials here.

Software Tutorial Thread Here

Order Here.
    [Note: There are only a certain number of Softwares we can have in the marketplace, too many might kill off a great thing we have here, so I'll either pull it once we reach a certain number of sites being created per day, via our server stats, or I'll increase price to reduce volume being created each day/week/month etc So if your interested and the button below is live, means software is available, but this could change at any time. The response from the market to this software has been pretty overwhelming, as noted by the link above, see how many pages there are of praise for this product. So if the button is live, jump on it as it might close at any time.]

[This is for 1 computer license.
    Windows 7 (and above) PC Software Only set to English language.]

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ColWolfenden; 09-29-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Re: Pete's Beta Google Site Generator Software is LIVE Order Inside!

What we expect from Beta Testers.

NO1. Do NOT use your own main Google Account.
    If you need Google accounts we sell them here http://PeterDrew.AiProfiles.com
    You can order the Google Only accounts, these would be perfect for this software (Cheapest.)

We are beta testing and pushing boundaries. So some people may lose a google account while testing, who knows. If that happens we need to know what settings you used to create that to happen so we learn from it.

NO2. Have fun it amazing using this software and seeing the results come up.

No3. TEMPLATES. New release with editable templates coming next week. Meaning you will be able to go to a folder on your hard drive and edit the default html template that is the basic design for your google sites.
    So people with good html design skills will be able to create some stunning templates.

NO4. Post your Ranking results here in this forum, create a new thread or update another one showing results.
    If needed you can blur your niche, but typically while testing we'll be testing a whole bunch of niches which will be ok
    Also noting great local niches that rank well can be used Globally.. e.g. a great niche you find say in Sydney, will work just as well all over the globe. So if you've tied up one location, people in other locations can use that without competing with you etc.

NO5. Leave this forum open in one of your Browsers, since this will be the main way I communicate with Beta testers, in terms of updates, new strategies etc I can't be emailing each and every time when we've got this awesome board here.

No6. This forum has a reputation icon below each username. Use it, you can send feedback also inside these reputations, these are a great way to inspire people and give them a well done notification.

No7. Note: People promoting other products via PM will be removed from this forum, sorry it has to be said but it happens more than we like to admit etc.

No8. This software access the internet via your computer, if its not working most likely the software is being blocked via some software, like a 3rd party firewall/AntiViral software. Make sure you grant access to this software after its installed so it can reach the internet and work correctly.

NO9. If you get errors take screen captures and upload them. We'll try to handle most support in the Support thread on this site.

When you get really excited about the results you see, make us a video testimonial of how well its working for you. This really inspires other people to get stuck into it, especially if for some reason they are not getting as great a result as you.

I'll be updating this post with more information as we move forward.

Pete

Strategy

Use RankSpy or EcomSpyPro or your favourite keyword research tool to find a great keyword phrase related to your market.

Then go to Google and search for "List of towns/suburbs in City"

This will bring up a site revealing all the towns or suburbs in the city you enter.

This is how I've been using the software. I find a bunch of great terms that I want to rank for in all cities / towns in one location..

In the software I list them like this.. as shown in the video at the top of this thread.

Great Keyword Phrase1 Suburb1
    Great Keyword Phrase1 Suburb2
    Great Keyword Phrase1 Suburb3
    Great Keyword Phrase1 Suburb4
    Great Keyword Phrase1 Suburb5
    Great Keyword Phrase1 Suburb6
    Great Keyword Phrase1 Suburb7
    etc
    etc

Then once I've completed all of these towns/suburbs, I'll start on the next keyword phrase.

Great Keyword Phrase2 Suburb1
    Great Keyword Phrase2 Suburb2
    Great Keyword Phrase2 Suburb3
    Great Keyword Phrase2 Suburb4
    Great Keyword Phrase2 Suburb5
    Great Keyword Phrase2 Suburb6
    Great Keyword Phrase2 Suburb7
    etc
    etc

Until I've gone through all of the terms I discovered.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO INDEX THESE GOOGLE SITES?

During my testing the first few lots of sites, I pinged the URL's of the sites we created to help get them indexed.
    Here's my free list of ping services http://peterdrew.net/pingservices/ if you want to do this.

Though I only did this for the first 4 lots of sites. The google sites indexed in roughly 24 hours..

But what we found is that I didn't need to do that at all. These sites index by themselves and can take a few days to get indexed etc..

What I ended up doing was using the software to create a bunch of sites, recorded these terms and URL's in a text file.. and came back in
    a week to check them in Google etc. And nearly all of them were p1n1 or pqn2 LOL so we really knew we were onto something.

Point being, these do not index as fast as say my Live Rank Sniper live events, but once they rank they rank extremely well and stick.

So you can test like I did, pinging the results on some tests and not on others..

Google Accounts.

You can create up to 8 sites/internal pages per 1 Google account. So if you'd like to do a project of 80 sites, you'll need to enter 10 google accounts in the software.

Does AGE of the Google Accounts affect the speed of indexing and ranking? This is what I've found out to date.
    Obvious answer is YES, but only if that account has had previous activity going to it. e.g. not only is the Google Account aged, but it has an aged sites.google.com site in there. e.g. if you find a google account that has had a site crated on it 5 years ago. this will be gold and it will index fast and rank stronger than a newer account. Where to find these? I have no idea. Google sites have not got that much attention compared to say youtube etc.

As I said in the video above.. Use "HIGH" quality images, this will be the first thing the potential customer sees when coming to your google site. As we know 100% from selling on Amazon and other ecommerce stores, the quality of that image is crucial to high CTR

See the other thread in this forum where I discuss using Free Counters. you can use free counters code in the HTML section of this softare, well the ones I used anyways.

Before adding some code in the html section of the software, test it first manually on http://sites.google.com create a site manually go to the html tab and edit in your code to make sure it displays correctly in there. If it displays correctly in there, it will also work in the software.

more coming soon..

Cheers

Pete

NOte: TEXT file at end of project coming next update within a week of time of posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    click on the link
    Peter any suggestions on bringing relevancy to location on Gsites?
    Thanks
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by DealerLink View Post
    Peter any suggestions on bringing relevancy to location on Gsites?
    Thanks
    Tim

Hey
    Tim, start a new thread asking this question, this is the sales thread etc.

Be specific in terms of what your asking and you'll get a more comprehensive answer etc

cheers
    pete

Peter

how would you use this with HOM??? and VCP and A.I. profiles???

Quote Originally Posted by bcmgroup View Post
    Peter

how would you use this with HOM??? and VCP and A.I. profiles???
    This is to be used in "Addition" to HOM and VCP

This software creates actual "Sites" That rank for your terms, especially great to Local SEO work..

While at the same time providing very powerful links to help boost the rankings of your money sites, or videos or other google sites created previously. Obviously you can use it to rank videos, you can add the video URL's in the software and geneate a ton of embeds in the sites you create, so its very handy for many many different applications etc,, only limited by your creativeness etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Strategy - You can create up to 8 sites/internal pages per 1 Google account.
    To clarify: Does this mean 8 sites/pages per run of GSG posting to an account or is that the absolute limit per Google account for all time?

Many thanks

per run

but we need to test this..

its not per account..

it could well be per account per 24 hours to be safe, but test away and see what results you get etc.

Thread Information