WP Sites are Indexed but Google says they don't exist

Thread: WP Sites are Indexed but Google says they don't exist

Unhappy WP Sites are Indexed but Google says they don't exist

Hi Peter if this is a duplicate message it is because I thought I was logged in but wasn't

I have had only one site that I am aware of actually register on Google which I did in October ...

I did some searches today and created a Pdf of the results I have gotten....

http://chuckguyett.com/wp-content/up...r-Results.docx

Can you offer any help

Administrator

Re: WP Sites are Indexed but Google says they don't exist

Hey Chuck

First make sure the sites are actually indexed. The first site of yours I put in Google wasn't indexed so it's a good idea to use Pete's indexing trick https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...light=Indexing

Interesting ..... thanks Colin... I have Indexing software and I was using it to index the sites (or so I thought) ... I then went to an indexing page and typed it in and it came back with yes it is indexed or no it is not..... I will have to check into this some more...

Just wanted to update you...... They are showing up now. It is weird though because I was using an index software to index them and then checking to see if they were Indexed on a totally unrelated site and it was saying yes (as seen on my screen shots).... I'm guessing that it may have indexed them but not on Google.... Thanks Colin for your advice.... Appreciated all good.... looking forward to the update to correct the looping I am experiencing... Chel said that it is being worked on.
    Last edited by chuckguyett; 01-05-2018 at 12:46 AM.

HEADS UP about using some indexing softwares..

It's simple to index any site, e.g. see the trick above.. for free..

the issue with some indexers, is you pay money to a tool to get your site indexed,, (which is simple anyways) and the URL you enter may well end up getting penalised by google for a lot of links too fast from bad actor websites..

For a while there, a ton of indexing programs/softwares were released to the market as the latest greatest thing.. ppl bought them only because they didn't know any better.

Some used quality sites to get sites indexed others just blasted a ton of non trusted sites. which would wel be an issue.

The reason I point this out, is that using Wpcreator as shown, including the indexing produces specific repeatable results.. introducing a third party indexing software could well make these results suffer.

Cheers
    pete

Thread Information