HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc.

Re: HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchP View Post
    Hi Pete,
    Thanks for this video. However, I was actually talking about how you would re-invest technically in a step-by-step manner and how often re-invest...

Is is a weekly or monthly thing to do or only when a BTC profits a certain amount etc?

When you decide to re-invest, what is the actual technical procedure to create another 1-year contract with HF (withdrawing BTC back into Coinbase etc??)?

I hope you get what I'm saying...

Thanks heaps!
    It explains it when you click on the "ReInvest" button

It Says

Reinvest

The Reinvest function allows you to automatically buy additional hashrate as soon as your Balance allows it.
    Activating this function will use your current Balance to purchase the maximum possible amount of hashrate.
    After every payout the system will check if your Balance is sufficient to purchase at least a minimum amount of hashrate (10 GH/s for SHA-256 or 1 MH/s for Scrypt). If it is, then the purchase will be created and automatically confirmed.

So it does it automatically once enough of a balance is there. That's exactly what I'm doing etc

Each time it re invests, that's basically another new 12 month contract for that exact amount re invested etc.

HTH's

Cheers
    Pete

HashFlare Pool Settings Update..

I've been reading up, studying the best pool strategy to use and these are the results.

So you can see from above, that I'm only using Antpool 100% now.

Below you can see the results. 6 days ago I change from my previous settings to 100% Antpool and the profit has increased very nicely for such a simple change of the settings. I suggest you do the same.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by caravelle View Post
    Yes exactly. By mistake I bought 500 in from Coinbase by mistake, mainly due to not being able to
    buy in Hashflare as they rejected my credit card 4 times and my debit card 1 time.

Every time I try to transfer from coinbase to Hashflare is when I get the message:

I cannot transfer from the same account I am sending from.

Looks like I may end up leaving the balance in Coinbase and withdraw when a positive balance as down about 18%

Unless you have any better suggestions?
    Hoping for some suggestions / advice soonest thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by caravelle View Post
    Hoping for some suggestions / advice soonest thankyou

Any further recommendations about what pools to use...or just get out of this all together? My maintenance fees with Hashflare the past few days are running 50%!!! That is ridiculous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidA2 View Post
    Any further recommendations about what pools to use...or just get out of this all together? My maintenance fees with Hashflare the past few days are running 50%!!! That is ridiculous!!!

I cross reference the pools here
    https://blockchain.info/pools?timespan=4days

right now I'm 33% antpool 33% Slush and 33% BCC

Re profits, right now even with the price of BTC close to $8k, my account is still in profit, just takes longer, the more it goes up over time the sooner I realise the profits etc.

Personally I'm in this for the long haul, a week or so of low profits isn't anything to be concerned about as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers
    Pete

Two questions then...

1.) What % have your maint fees been running?
    2.) How do you determine which pools & what pct? I found the below sheet somewhere and haven't studied it enough to know how he makes his determinations either. But he says Antpool.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...view?sle=true#

Hi Pete, I followed the instructions in the video. However, when I went to CoinBase to Send the money, I couldn't sent it until I put some money into CoinBase with my credit card. So I did that. Then I Sent the money. It said it had sent, and in HashFlare it had the notification that it would take 120 minutes. After some time, that 120 minute message disappeared. However, the money is not in Hashflare. And it has gone from CoinBase. I'm really lost. So far my money seems to have disappeared. I'm not sure what to do. Should I get in contact with CoinBase or with Hashflare about this, please??

Quote Originally Posted by solutions4u View Post
    Hi Pete, I followed the instructions in the video. However, when I went to CoinBase to Send the money, I couldn't sent it until I put some money into CoinBase with my credit card. So I did that. Then I Sent the money. It said it had sent, and in HashFlare it had the notification that it would take 120 minutes. After some time, that 120 minute message disappeared. However, the money is not in Hashflare. And it has gone from CoinBase. I'm really lost. So far my money seems to have disappeared. I'm not sure what to do. Should I get in contact with CoinBase or with Hashflare about this, please??
    Man what a PITA,

But Yep certainly contact Hashflare and Coinbase Support. They'll get it sorted..

Hashflare just tweeted today they are on top of their support etc. https://twitter.com/hashflare

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Man what a PITA,

But Yep certainly contact Hashflare and Coinbase Support. They'll get it sorted..

Hashflare just tweeted today they are on top of their support etc. https://twitter.com/hashflare
    Hi Pete,

Thanks. Just letting you know that, finally the money has appeared in HashFlare. CoinBase Support were fast to respond initially, but very unhelpful, and then didn't respond to my followup message at all! HashFlare Support weren't as fast to respond, but resolved the issue.

Thread Information