HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc.

Re: HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc.

Quote Originally Posted by davidcguthrie View Post
    Can you post a link to that video about the hashflare founder? I'd like to learn more about them also. thanks! David

What I really like about this young man is, he's extremely bright and understands crypto as much as anyone I've seen.

Which is proven by their refusal to take on Bcash, he's very gentle on the reasons why, but Bcash is the opposite to a decentralised entity like BTC etc.. If he was in this purely for profit, he'd be on the Bcash bandwagon real fast like a lot of other people who really don't understand what's going on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    What I really like about this young man is, he's extremely bright and understands crypto as much as anyone I've seen.

Which is proven by their refusal to take on Bcash, he's very gentle on the reasons why, but Bcash is the opposite to a decentralised entity like BTC etc.. If he was in this purely for profit, he'd be on the Bcash bandwagon real fast like a lot of other people who really don't understand what's going on right now.

Thanks for posting that Peter. Very informative. The guy is really sharp and gives me confidence that he's working for hashflare.

Tried my debit card a 2nd time and the transaction went through okay, dont understand why the problems before but now it doesn't mattter
    Figured out why the transaction went through, I bought via Coinbase so now have a £500 balance at Coinbase and/ cannot find a way to transfer
    over to Hashflare

Think I am following the video correctlly but when I try to transfer I get the message I cannot transfer from the same account I am sending from

What to do next Please
    Last edited by caravelle; 01-13-2018 at 08:21 AM.

Peter,

I get started with hashflare for $500 -- same as your example.

I am wondering though , with the 1 year contract, if I am reinvesting automatically,
    Will I be left with zero TH/S ( ie --I lose 2 TH/S --my initial purchase -- after 365 days because of 1 year contract)

Can you explain --from you model -- how that will actually work.

Does hashflare just take away my 2 TH/S after 365 days

I hope I explained myself well enough ...

Thanks,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by caravelle View Post
    Tried my debit card a 2nd time and the transaction went through okay, dont understand why the problems before but now it doesn't mattter
    Figured out why the transaction went through, I bought via Coinbase so now have a £500 balance at Coinbase and/ cannot find a way to transfer
    over to Hashflare

Think I am following the video correctlly but when I try to transfer I get the message I cannot transfer from the same account I am sending from

What to do next Please

So you are paying HashFlare with BTC from your Coinbase account?

Quote Originally Posted by mahonbm View Post
    Peter,

I get started with hashflare for $500 -- same as your example.

I am wondering though , with the 1 year contract, if I am reinvesting automatically,
    Will I be left with zero TH/S ( ie --I lose 2 TH/S --my initial purchase -- after 365 days because of 1 year contract)

Can you explain --from you model -- how that will actually work.

Does hashflare just take away my 2 TH/S after 365 days

I hope I explained myself well enough ...

Thanks,
    Brian

Hey Brian,

I think that's all covered in this video

But essentially yes, you are purchasing a 12 month contract to use their Hashing Power etc.

You'll make significant profit from doing this compare to your original investment, and much more if you purchase more hash from the BTC generated.

If you use your own BTC created to re invest , then that is also a 12 month contract, which will end 12 months after your purchase.

without re investing you'll get a 3 to 400% return on your investment. And more so if you re invest like I'm doing , well for the first 6 months anyways and will review it from there.

You aren't making a 3-400% return on investment automatically. You are only making that if the price of BTC continues to rise significantly faster that the rate of difficulty decreases the power of your hashing and if you look at the last couple of weeks as an example that's definitely not happening. There are some very optimistic scenarios where that happens, and some very pessimistic scenarios where you will actually lose money. For instance the lower the price of BTC, the larger the impact that the daily fee has in terms of your earnings. Remember the daily fee is paid in USD and is constant regardless of value of BTC. Anyway, people need to go into this with open eyes. There absolutely is risk involved. I hope it works out for everyone towards a more optimistic path but that isn't in any way guaranteed.

My only hope is that with this price crash GPU supply will open up again so I can build more rigs

Pete,

You showed WHAT to do to set up your pools on your account, but unless I missed something, you didn't show/tell WHY you did what you did. How did you determine what pools and what percent to allocate to each pool? And should this be monitored (and changed) on a daily basis?

Yes exactly. By mistake I bought £500 in from Coinbase by mistake, mainly due to not being able to
    buy in Hashflare as they rejected my credit card 4 times and my debit card 1 time.

Every time I try to transfer from coinbase to Hashflare is when I get the message:

I cannot transfer from the same account I am sending from.

Looks like I may end up leaving the balance in Coinbase and withdraw when a positive balance as down about 18%

Unless you have any better suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Actually watch the video here, this is what I'm describing etc
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...s-in-HashFlare
    Hi Pete,
    Thanks for this video. However, I was actually talking about how you would re-invest technically in a step-by-step manner and how often re-invest...

Is is a weekly or monthly thing to do or only when a BTC profits a certain amount etc?

When you decide to re-invest, what is the actual technical procedure to create another 1-year contract with HF (withdrawing BTC back into Coinbase etc??)?

I hope you get what I'm saying...

Thanks heaps!

Thread Information