Quote Originally Posted by MitchP View Post
Hi Pete,
Thanks for this video. However, I was actually talking about how you would re-invest technically in a step-by-step manner and how often re-invest...

Is is a weekly or monthly thing to do or only when a BTC profits a certain amount etc?

When you decide to re-invest, what is the actual technical procedure to create another 1-year contract with HF (withdrawing BTC back into Coinbase etc??)?

I hope you get what I'm saying...

Thanks heaps!
It explains it when you click on the "ReInvest" button

It Says

Reinvest

The Reinvest function allows you to automatically buy additional hashrate as soon as your Balance allows it.
Activating this function will use your current Balance to purchase the maximum possible amount of hashrate.
After every payout the system will check if your Balance is sufficient to purchase at least a minimum amount of hashrate (10 GH/s for SHA-256 or 1 MH/s for Scrypt). If it is, then the purchase will be created and automatically confirmed.

So it does it automatically once enough of a balance is there. That's exactly what I'm doing etc

Each time it re invests, that's basically another new 12 month contract for that exact amount re invested etc.

HTH's

Cheers
Pete