HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc.

HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc.

In this video, we'll be covering

1. How to setup a HashFlare Account from Scratch.
    2. How to connect your bank account.
    3. How to transfer BTC from CoinBase to your HashFlare account.
    4. About 1 year contracts and what they mean, how they work.
    5. How to setup the "Pools" In your hashflare account to get the most income from mining.

Join HashFlare Here Now.

HashFlare Pool Settings

EDIT:
    Updated Pool settings below.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    HashFlare Pool Settings Update..

I've been reading up, studying the best pool strategy to use and these are the results.

So you can see from above, that I'm only using Antpool 100% now.

Below you can see the results. 6 days ago I change from my previous settings to 100% Antpool and the profit has increased very nicely for such a simple change of the settings. I suggest you do the same.

Links
    Hashrate Distribution An estimation of hashrate distribution amongst the largest mining pools
    https://blockchain.info/pools?timespan=4days

Live updating list of new bitcoin transactions
    https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Feel free to ask any questions below.

Cheers
    Pete

Edit:

Great update below from one of our members here Mark, thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by docsmith View Post
    Pete, I found this site that seems to track pool management on a daily basis. Worth keeping up with to check every few days and make adjustments as needed. They show their results from machines with a single pool on them to determine the best mix of pools. Just thought it might help folks know when to make adjustments to their pools.
    https://www.minerlytics.com/hashflare/

Thanks,

Mark

Re: HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc.

Pete great post, Im going to change my pools to this and see how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by jasonfrovich View Post
    Pete great post, Im going to change my pools to this and see how it goes

Thanks mate, looking forward to hearing your results..

Hey Guys,

If you can take a screen cap of your revenue prior to making these changes, and then another say 24 hours afterwoods (if BTC is roughly the same price) would be good to see the difference in earnings between both settings etc.

thanks
    Pete

Thanks Peter. Appreciate you answering my questions!
    David

Thanks Peter. So we can only adjust our percentages, once per day correct? I'm just trying to figure out how we get to be able to change that from our dashboard and what time of day that's available.

Pete you can just look at your history to see the difference, I believe.

Click history and scroll down the the bottom and look at the log, look under Amount BTC for SHA-256 payout (BTC), it should go up.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post

Hey Guys,

If you can take a screen cap of your revenue prior to making these changes, and then another say 24 hours afterwoods (if BTC is roughly the same price) would be good to see the difference in earnings between both settings etc.

thanks
    Pete

Well disappointed as I cannot get credit card (zero balance) or debit card (Santander) to make a payment. I phoned MBNA and they say they wont make transactions to Coinbase - Hashflare, as to protect their customers,
    The rep would not go into more detail. Any suggestions for a UK Resident
    thanks Steve

I use my credit card with both, keep trying and don't tell them. Its none of their business where you spend you money.

Look for a local exchange that will take the money out of your bank account or use https://localbitcoins.com

I tried my credit card 4 times online and then spoke to them on the phone, told they wont deal with Bitcoin to protect their customers, and no other information

Santander Bank, tried 1 time and same result.

Great information about Http://localbitcoins.com. does that mean I wont be able to able to use hashflare or similar pool settings?

ps. sorry if this is a novice question

Thread Information