HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc. - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc.

Re: HashFlare Account Setup Tutorial, which pools to use, about contracts etc.

Quote Originally Posted by solutions4u View Post
    Hi Pete,

Thanks. Just letting you know that, finally the money has appeared in HashFlare. CoinBase Support were fast to respond initially, but very unhelpful, and then didn't respond to my followup message at all! HashFlare Support weren't as fast to respond, but resolved the issue.
    Glad it's all sorted mate.

They both are having the teething issues of many many millions of new users in a very short time.

Cheers

Guys,

If you remember in my videos where I said from the get go, Crypto is like SEO

You need the patience of a saint!

And it looks like I was right huh? LOL

So BTC dropped from a high of 20K USD down to $6K USD

Along with that our income from cloud mining services took a similar hit. It separates the men from the boys pretty quick huh

Same as SEO, you've done the work, you know your site that is sitting around 100 in the serps will appear page 1 or 2 at some point, but it's never as fast as you'd like, you hit the desk in the morning, refresh google and dang it.. it's still not there rinse and repeat.. then one morning you arrive and BOOM!!! It's arrived nicely on page 1... you wipe the sweat from your brow and think, about bloody time, but that micro fear is gone and you move one with the project.

Crypto is very similar to this as we've all just recently experienced.

A week ago, I revised my initial plan of Re-Investing till 6 months time. I stopped re investing a week ago, and of course the price is now hovering around 10 to 11K USD.

In the last week since not reinvesting I've collected a nice little stach of BTC, which I can Hold (hodlr) or re invest again back into HashFlare.

Most likely I'll be reinvesting it again, though I'll give it another week or so before I decide.

But in general, BTC is looking pretty strong again, it's recovered from the panic lows and starting to gain again. Settling over 10K is an extremely good sign of confidence, interestingly BTC has gained more trust recently but not so much the alt coins, typically they rise and fall together, but recently the main confidence is in BTC itself, which is another good sign for people like me who are long on BTC.

That's all I've got for now..

I'll update here in another week or so.

Cheers
    Pete

After Posting the above message I checked my email and saw this question

Hi Pete,
    Hope you're well.

I used your affiliate link last night to setup a hashflare account and got started.

To help maximise profits from hashflare, are you going to be posting updates of your pool allocation?

Also, any other blockchain opportunities would be much appreciated as I know how well researched you are!

cheers,

This is what I'm doing exactly now.

1. Hodling BTC (long term strategy)

2. Mining.. we built our own 6 X GPU miner here in this office and started mining, though after mining one coin for 3 weeks, decided that was a waste of time, e,g my confidence in the company of the coin I was mining changed dramatically as more info came in.

For me, Mining is great for those who have a lot of time for continual research to keep on top of what's best to mine.
    You can GPU mine
    You can burst mine using your hard drive
    You can CPU mine
    You can ASIC mine using pure asic miners like Antminers etc.

Then there's all the different coins you can mine.

Where I'm at now, after realising the coin I was mining (after a lot of research) was most likely a waste of time after mining 1000 of them, I put it on hold, especially since we've got so much new software coming out soon. My focus is on the software instead of spending the time required to make the informed decision of what to mine next. My time is limited, and right now better invested in developing my own software which of course has a much better ROI than investing my time and resources into someone elses coin helping them expand their blockchain etc.

So basically I'm just waiting for some great info to drop in my lap about GPU mining and then I'll spend an hour to setup the miner to mine that coin and let it run. but right now not investing to much time into it.

I'm a huge fan of Cloud mining.

There's no thinking about it, just register , verify, pay and forget. I like HashFlare so that's where I invest my dollars.

The real money in crypto right now is developing your own ICO
    It's a true gold rush out there, the investors have no idea what they are investing in. Pretty ICO's do great out of the box, anyone with an once of crypto knowledge reading the "Vast" majority of ICO whitepapers just laugh. But if you want to make real money fast. The ICO market is the place to be.

We here have a coin ready, that's tied to a real world value. Though waiting for things to settle down before we move forward with it, I'm guessing 6 months or so.

Plus obviously there's Trading alt coins.

Till a couple of weeks ago, many people made a lot of money for a couple of months, it was nearly impossible not to make a profit when so many billions were being pumped into the alt coin markets, so there were a lot of people thinking they were magical traders and found their calling in life, because whatever they did, most of the time made them serious money. That all came to a crunch a couple of weeks ago. There's still good money to be made in trading alt coins, but it's extremely time consuming and you'd have to be at it pretty much full time IMO. Personally I don't have the temperament to be a trader, if I did, I'd have been making money trading stocks a long time ago. It's just not my thing.

The people I've spoken to who've made really serious money trading alt coins were in before this all really took off and had extraordinary connections in the marketplace giving them an extreme heads up information wise over typical new punters to the game. So I'm guessing it was the long timers making money from the newbies arriving, but since there was so much money being dumped in there, the newbies were still making money along the way.

My advice is to stick with Cloud mining it's the easiest way to get a ROI and return on time investment.

Cheers
    Pete

Pete, I found this site that seems to track pool management on a daily basis. Worth keeping up with to check every few days and make adjustments as needed. They show their results from machines with a single pool on them to determine the best mix of pools. Just thought it might help folks know when to make adjustments to their pools.
    https://www.minerlytics.com/hashflare/

Thanks,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by docsmith View Post
    Pete, I found this site that seems to track pool management on a daily basis. Worth keeping up with to check every few days and make adjustments as needed. They show their results from machines with a single pool on them to determine the best mix of pools. Just thought it might help folks know when to make adjustments to their pools.
    https://www.minerlytics.com/hashflare/

Thanks,

Mark

Thanks Mark

I'll update the OP with this info aswell

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post

We here have a coin ready, that's tied to a real world value. Though waiting for things to settle down before we move forward with it, I'm guessing 6 months or so.

Pete
    Hope you're going to let your faithful followers get in first when this takes off!!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidA2 View Post
    Hope you're going to let your faithful followers get in first when this takes off!!

Of course

but there's no hurry, I'm not in any hurry to jump in while there's so many ICO scams happening right now..

Crazy space to be in, crypto is so high tech, not many people are in the position to be able to understand what's great and what's opposite between all these ICO's coming out, some of them are absolutely abhorrent in terms of tech and the ability for them to fulfill their whitepaper statements/obligations. Yet the vast majority of people who invest in them are none the wiser.

While the ICO ponzi schemes are prevalent, relying on the greater fools strategy of cashing up big time, I'd prefer to wait and get in that market with a product that's easy to show real value in a token, but then we risk someone else coming up with the same strategy LOL. Time will tell I guess.

Thread Information