Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here.

Re: Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here.

I just joined and purchased GSC. I have one question? How do we monetize these sites? I have looked at a few that appear in the videos and see none at all. Just links to all the other sites created. I have been in the home repair industry for 28 years and am interested in the rank and rent model or local lead gen. as well as aff. marketing. Just don't see any example of how these sites send traffic to the customer or aff. offer. Otherwise, I am stoked about all the software here. I am eyeballing a couple others as well.
    Thanks for your efforts Peter Drew!

Found my own answer in another tut video. Time to own Big G for my niche!
    Last edited by Tubguy; 12-15-2018 at 01:36 AM.

Is there a way to add a contact form on these sites as well as clickable images? Would I be able to do that by creating my own template and adding the images in the html area?

yes absolutely.. either edit the default temple or add the html to the HTML section

Quote Originally Posted by adrian2k View Post
    How can I skip the IMAGES Folder Upload and tell in the HTML section to read the images from there?
    The tool, don t allow me to continue without select an image folder

thx

to operate the software, you need to select a folder with photos in it..

If you are using images by default in the template.

select a folder that has 1 image in it.

Make that image clear or very small e.g. 1x1 pixels.. the software will progress and the image posted will be invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by adrian2k View Post
    Hi Pete,
    Could do you change to run Gsite builder in 2 instances like hijacker tool?
    is it possible?

thanks in advance

Sorry mate, I'm not sure I understand what your question is.

Thread Information