Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here.

Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here.

This is the main Support thread for Pete's Beta Google Site generator software.

If you have any issues with the software, go through the posts below and see if you can see your answer below. Most likely it will be listed there for fast fixes etc.

Best way to report an issue is to either supply a screen capture of the issue, or a short video showing what's happening.

If it can't be solved here create a support ticket at www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

Be as specific as possible. e.g. when I do XYZ this happens at this point in time.

If its an access issue with the software contact support using the link above.

Re: Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here.

Hi Peter, I have attached Attachment 8 not installing.jpg

I"m running Windows 10 on my laptop. When I run the software I get a message saying the .NET could not be updated. I did some research and what I read said once .NET is installed you cannot update to an earlier version. Not sure if this helps. I would like to purchase if I can run it.

Please Advise

have you tried manually downloading and updating .net to 4.6?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/down....aspx?id=49981

I did this and then the setup ran ok

Just tried the Microsoft update and it would not update because it says my computer already has the 4.6.1 update.

I have the same issue on windows 10. If only we could unselect that option so we dont have to install it if we already have it installed.

So i had to install it on a VPS to get it to work, but now i have problems creating sites as the software crashes on creating the G sites.

https://gyazo.com/a4a1c7eb329fadc188f96b0f7dcec19c

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Hi Peter, I have attached Attachment 8 not installing.jpg

I"m running Windows 10 on my laptop. When I run the software I get a message saying the .NET could not be updated. I did some research and what I read said once .NET is installed you cannot update to an earlier version. Not sure if this helps. I would like to purchase if I can run it.

Please Advise
    Quote Originally Posted by profitseo View Post
    I have the same issue on windows 10. If only we could unselect that option so we dont have to install it if we already have it installed.

So i had to install it on a VPS to get it to work, but now i have problems creating sites as the software crashes on creating the G sites.

https://gyazo.com/a4a1c7eb329fadc188f96b0f7dcec19c

Hey Guys, thanks for this..

this is a bug in the installation software.

We are releasing an update this week, that will fix this issue for you guys.. plus some over very cool additions to the software which you'll love

Keep an eye on emails from me. or this forum to see when the new updates arrive and you'll be able to install with no issues whatsoever..

thanks for your patience.. and sorry about that..

cheers
    pete

Scratch that above..

we updated the the installation file..

so please delete the previous installation file you downloaded and download again and update

download from here
    http://hobbittech.ws/ZDownload/GSitesBuilderSetup.exe

all good to go now

cheers
    pete

I suppose this is why Beta Testing exists.

Just purchased and downloaded...software appeared to install fine. Only problem is I cannot get it to START.

Round 1: Every time I tried to start it, it would instantly crash. So I uninstalled, rebooted, ccleaner...

Round 2: Click on Desktop shortcut...get one spin of the "waiting spinner" and then nothing happens, run as administrator...nothing happens, go into program file and try to run application from there...nothing happens.....tried to see if REPAIR would do anything..."The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable....Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'GSitesBuilderSetup.msi' in the box below"....."The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it."....uninstalled again, rebooted, ccleaner....

Round 3: See Round 1

Windows 7 64-Bit...Live Rank Sniper runs fine on this machine.

Same here..

Its doing the same here. I have LiveRank on my PC also and it works fine.
    But google site creator is crashing on startup. Tried uninstalling, CC Cleaner myself.

Quote Originally Posted by profitseo View Post
    Same here..

Its doing the same here. I have LiveRank on my PC also and it works fine.
    But google site creator is crashing on startup. Tried uninstalling, CC Cleaner myself.
    As much as I was looking forward to running the software today, makes me feel slightly better than I am not the only one having that issue. Hopefully that means it gets sorted out sooner.

Thread Information