Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here.

Re: Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here.

Quote Originally Posted by kalel35 View Post
    I suppose this is why Beta Testing exists.

Just purchased and downloaded...software appeared to install fine. Only problem is I cannot get it to START.

Round 1: Every time I tried to start it, it would instantly crash. So I uninstalled, rebooted, ccleaner...

Round 2: Click on Desktop shortcut...get one spin of the "waiting spinner" and then nothing happens, run as administrator...nothing happens, go into program file and try to run application from there...nothing happens.....tried to see if REPAIR would do anything..."The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable....Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'GSitesBuilderSetup.msi' in the box below"....."The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it."....uninstalled again, rebooted, ccleaner....

Round 3: See Round 1

Windows 7 64-Bit...Live Rank Sniper runs fine on this machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by profitseo View Post
    Same here..

Its doing the same here. I have LiveRank on my PC also and it works fine.
    But google site creator is crashing on startup. Tried uninstalling, CC Cleaner myself.

Guys Contact Support www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

they'll get it sorted.

cheers

Already did 2 days ago, and yesterday with support.

Response: https://gyazo.com/3858ab32dd900bee652beeeb6c714fec

Haven't seen anything posted today, unless its the one you posted yesterday, then that one doesnt work which people are having problems with.

Haven't seen anything posted today, unless its the one you posted yesterday, then that one doesnt work which people are having problems with.
    Just a heads up profitseo, but the installation file was apparently changed at some point in the last 12 hours.

I decided to uninstall and try to install again and the .exe file was 70MB instead of 80MB. Just installed it and it loaded up. so you might want to try it one more time.

I just downloaded the new file and tried again to install (I deleted the previous file) and got the same .NET install problem.
    gsitebuilder.jpg

Scott

Created first set of Google sites. My computer took a while (probably because of article size).

My first attempt succeeded but I deleted them because of html issues with counter code.

So I reran my set of 8 sites. Software created 6 of 8.

Still had issues with embed of maps, pics and youtube videos.

Links to pages:
    https://sites.google.com/site/carpet...ingtonwae7a3e/
    https://sites.google.com/site/carpet...gcamanoisland/
    https://sites.google.com/site/carpet...lakestevenswa/
    https://sites.google.com/site/carpet...ysvillewari4q/
    https://sites.google.com/site/carpet...ohomishcounty/
    https://sites.google.com/site/carpetcleaningstanwwodwa/

There was some weird characters in that article or html, which messed up the layout of the template and youtube, maps etc.. tidy up what your adding to the software and these will present correctly.. will be intersting to see where these rank as they are once indexed etc.

we released a new installation file yesterday.. download it again and install, should be fine, if not contact support www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

Plus we are releasing an extremely cool UPDATE today.. with tons new features added

or you could wait for this

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    There was some weird characters in that article or html, which messed up the layout of the template and youtube, maps etc.. tidy up what your adding to the software and these will present correctly.. will be intersting to see where these rank as they are once indexed etc.
    Peter do you recommend I delete these pages and start fresh or clean them up and use your tips on the next batch?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    we released a new installation file yesterday.. download it again and install, should be fine, if not contact support www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

Plus we are releasing an extremely cool UPDATE today.. with tons new features added

or you could wait for this

I downloaded the new file, installed it on the VPS.
    I get right to the end, start the job but only gets 12% of the way in and crashes (every time)

Also i want to know move it off the VPS and back to my PC but get the license to activate after un-authorizing of the VPS.

I sent a support ticket, but the license cant easily be moved and is now upgraded to level 2 support ticket.

if you click on the Unauthorise button, you'll be able to start it on your PC. Works great.

Its nearly impossible to support all VPS's because there are so many different variations of how the owners set them up. That VPS isn't supporting .NEt updates etc.. if you contact the owner and get them to update .NET to the correct version it will run most likely unless its crippled in other ways as they do for safety precautions etc.

This software runs perfectly on those mini HTMI PC's that you can get on ebay or amazon.. for around 100$
    we use them a lot here to run bots etc you just plug them into your monitor and boom, another full PC

Thread Information