Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here.

Re: Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    if you click on the Unauthorise button, you'll be able to start it on your PC. Works great.

Its nearly impossible to support all VPS's because there are so many different variations of how the owners set them up. That VPS isn't supporting .NEt updates etc.. if you contact the owner and get them to update .NET to the correct version it will run most likely unless its crippled in other ways as they do for safety precautions etc.

This software runs perfectly on those mini HTMI PC's that you can get on ebay or amazon.. for around 100$
    we use them a lot here to run bots etc you just plug them into your monitor and boom, another full PC
    Unauthorise button didnt work.

Colin had to reset it.

Also i had one gmail account in there i cannot remove gmail accounts on the create page tab, and it crashes on the create sites when wanting to add a gmail account.

Eventually got an email in there. It appears after its crashed and when you do run the campaign it always crashes on 12% and no sites get created.
    Last edited by profitseo; 05-24-2017 at 07:38 PM.

This might help some people. I was getting hung up on the Google Maps page and it would just sit there -- If you are in the US -- it appears you need to add the country
    for instance: Marietta Georgia United States --

Hi guys,

What is "Template Folder" for and how can I use it?

https://www.screencast.com/t/QRhnRmVf6b

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by MitchP View Post
    Hi guys,

What is "Template Folder" for and how can I use it?

https://www.screencast.com/t/QRhnRmVf6b

Cheers!
    See the Video tutorial here

https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...Video-Tutorial

Can you tell me where is the best sources to get new gmail accounts?

what is the best and once we use an account for 8 keywords, then that is that account closed
    for anymore activity --- is that correct ?

thanks for the help

Brian

I tried for the first time today, to edit the template file...I created 2 new templates and tried to run a quick 2 keyword project to see if the templates worked...I have had the software running for a few hours now and it keeps getting to the captcha, and says "please verify that you are not a robot" and then goes back to the beginning where you would start to create a new site.

It names the site and creates the site location, it picks a site template and everything, but isn't getting past the Captcha?

GS screen shot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cgore View Post
    I tried for the first time today, to edit the template file...I created 2 new templates and tried to run a quick 2 keyword project to see if the templates worked...I have had the software running for a few hours now and it keeps getting to the captcha, and says "please verify that you are not a robot" and then goes back to the beginning where you would start to create a new site.

It names the site and creates the site location, it picks a site template and everything, but isn't getting past the Captcha?

GS screen shot.jpg
    Hey,

Try again please.. I think it was a temp issue with the capture and none related to the html template etc.

Let me know how you go..

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mahonbm View Post
    Can you tell me where is the best sources to get new gmail accounts?

what is the best and once we use an account for 8 keywords, then that is that account closed
    for anymore activity --- is that correct ?

thanks for the help

Brian
    Hi Brian,

We sell them here, this is the special offer link

www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

its 8 per account, but you can use this same account as many times as you like etc

cheers

installed the new update and now its asking me to authorize and when I put in my email I used to buy, it says no such email in our system. Any suggestions ?
    Last edited by PowerGenie; 07-23-2017 at 01:06 PM. Reason: spelling

it users either your Jvzoo email or paypal.. try both, otherwise contact support, and they'll get it sorted

www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

cheers
    Pete

Thread Information