Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79

Thread: Google Site Generator Support Thread. Get help in here.

  1. #71
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3

    Re: Google Site Generator Support Thread. Get help in here.

    I've been running the software on my laptop, but want to install onto a vps.. do i need a new license? i want to remove it from the laptop

  2. #72
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    10

    Re: Google Site Generator Support Thread. Get help in here.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyN View Post
    I've been running the software on my laptop, but want to install onto a vps.. do i need a new license? i want to remove it from the laptop
    Hi AndyN,

    Please note you only have 1 license. You can move the license to another computer or purchase an extra license if you need to use it on more 1 computer.

    If you've activated it on 1 computer and wish to switch computers, you may do that inside the software by going to Tools->UnAuthorize.

    If you need an extra license, let us know in Support and we'll assist you further.



    Chel

  3. #73
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3

    Re: Google Site Generator Support Thread. Get help in here.

    ok, thank you

  4. #74
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3

    Re: Google Site Generator Support Thread. Get help in here.

    Just installed on a VPS and am getting this error at 11% completion... is there a fix or just email support?

    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: GSiteBuilderTools.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.13.6518.32568
    Problem Signature 03: 59fec651
    Problem Signature 04: GSiteBuilderTools
    Problem Signature 05: 1.13.6518.32568
    Problem Signature 06: 59fec651
    Problem Signature 07: 1
    Problem Signature 08: 96
    Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
    OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.79
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 5861
    Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
    Additional Information 3: 5f25
    Additional Information 4: 5f2531ae070278f893fa99352dadd49e

    Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=280262

    If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

  5. #75
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    36

    Re: Google Site Generator Support Thread. Get help in here.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyN View Post
    Just installed on a VPS and am getting this error at 11% completion... is there a fix or just email support?

    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: GSiteBuilderTools.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.13.6518.32568
    Problem Signature 03: 59fec651
    Problem Signature 04: GSiteBuilderTools
    Problem Signature 05: 1.13.6518.32568
    Problem Signature 06: 59fec651
    Problem Signature 07: 1
    Problem Signature 08: 96
    Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
    OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.79
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 5861
    Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
    Additional Information 3: 5f25
    Additional Information 4: 5f2531ae070278f893fa99352dadd49e

    Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=280262

    If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

    Firstly please go through this post and install any of the missing files https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...acting-Support

    If you still have an issue after that then please submit a support ticket at http://support.hangoutmillionaire.com and give us details of the project and what's happening plus the VPS login details so we can take a look.

  6. #76
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2

    Re: Google Site Generator Support Thread. Get help in here.

    How do I remove Gmail accounts from GSB? I don't see any options for it in the software.

  7. #77
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    36

    Re: Google Site Generator Support Thread. Get help in here.

    Quote Originally Posted by evguy View Post
    How do I remove Gmail accounts from GSB? I don't see any options for it in the software.
    When you get to the list of emails click on the email you wish to remove then right-click and select Delete Selected Account

  8. #78
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2

    Re: Google Site Generator Support Thread. Get help in here.

    Thanks!

  9. #79

    Re: Google Site Generator Support Thread. Get help in here.

    Peter,
    I don't know if I'm in the right place. I bought Google Site Generator and I'm excited to get started.

    I have VA's I can train up on this Software/System.

    I want 2 of my VA's to install and use this system on their VPS servers.

    Do I have to buy additional licenses for them to use.

    Thanks,
    Mike C.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Google Site Generator Tutorial No1 by Peter Drew
    By PeterDrew in forum Beta Testing Softwares Google Site Creator!
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 06:42 AM
  2. Beta Google Site Generator Support Thread. If you need support enter here.
    By PeterDrew in forum Beta Testing Softwares Google Site Creator!
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-29-2017, 10:35 AM
  3. Update Version 1.10 Google Site Generator (Mobile Friendly Edition)
    By PeterDrew in forum Beta Testing Softwares Google Site Creator!
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-18-2017, 01:46 PM
  4. Update Version 1.6 Google Site Generator
    By PeterDrew in forum Beta Testing Softwares Google Site Creator!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2017, 05:56 PM
  5. New Release Version 1.1 Google Site Generator Update.
    By PeterDrew in forum Beta Testing Softwares Google Site Creator!
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2017, 12:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •