Any ifttt recipes to post pinterest pics or youtube videos TO instagram?

Thread: Any ifttt recipes to post pinterest pics or youtube videos TO instagram?

Any ifttt recipes to post pinterest pics or youtube videos TO instagram?

I can automate posting from youtube to pinterest...but I cant find any recipes to get youtube to update instagram. Or to get any pinterest pics to auto upload to instagram.

Administrator

Re: Any ifttt recipes to post pinterest pics or youtube videos TO instagram?

Quote Originally Posted by googlealchemist View Post
    I can automate posting from youtube to pinterest...but I cant find any recipes to get youtube to update instagram. Or to get any pinterest pics to auto upload to instagram.
    I tried checking if you can do a recipe for YT to insta and pinterest to insta and it's not possible.

Thanks

Are there any possible workarounds for a go between to get a 2nd or 3rd tier link between them at least?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by googlealchemist View Post
    Thanks

Are there any possible workarounds for a go between to get a 2nd or 3rd tier link between them at least?
    It seems like you can only use Instagram as a Trigger and not an Action.

Still brainstorming here to automate more...

Youtube or rss trigger to post to buffer which then posts to instagram?

Thread Information