Captcha

Thread: Captcha

Captcha

Please add a captcha solver to the Gsite maker software. It does it every time. I set a campaign up and got to bed. When I wake up it's stuck on a captcha and has not gone through the process. I do the captcha myself, then it continues on its own.

Re: Captcha

testing this right now..

it's completing the sites perfectly.

How many have you made in the previous 24 hours prior to getting the captures etc?

because all is fine here etc.. I don't see any new changes that Google has implemented etc

Hello Peter,
    Will it be possible to add 2Captcha ? Bot started okay with login but Fail to create Post because was not able to Solve Captcha. Will be Better to make an option for userīs adding own api key for Captcha. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marvink1 View Post
    Hello Peter,
    Will it be possible to add 2Captcha ? Bot started okay with login but Fail to create Post because was not able to Solve Captcha. Will be Better to make an option for userīs adding own api key for Captcha. Thanks
    the software solves captures already, and we pay for all capture solving etc.

restart the software and try again.

I am on my personal account to ask this question for LRS because my companies account to set up an account for ticket requests to send a ticket won't take the CAPTCHA. I've tried quite a few times but the captcha is not taking with or without spaces so I can't send a ticket request. Help, please. Thanks!

Thread Information