What RSS Aggs are currently valid?

Thread: What RSS Aggs are currently valid?

What RSS Aggs are currently valid?

Over the years I've seen tons of aggs for submitting your rss feed for auto updating backlinks (thanks alot to Pete for my intro to amazing rss magic actually).

I've been sifting thru my bookmarks and new searches lately to check them for domain authority and which ones are currently still active etc and am finding a lot of the old good ones no longer working.

Anyone have a good current list of any aggs that are worth subbing too? And while I don't think that rss submit tool really actually worked from years ago, from dummy soft I think? Any software would be cool but more likely looking for a manual list for a va or a fiverr type service.

Re: What RSS Aggs are currently valid?

SOS HELP
    hi all i dont know where to post this ill be damned i am stuck on the RSS feed for AI set up , my for my wix website i have researched and researched but seem iam wasting valuable time to iam stumped i just want to get this shit happening to get max results any advise plzzz. on how to get an RSS feed for my wix website ??
    thnx in advance
    David
    Last edited by GC Whitey; 05-13-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Administrator

Re: What RSS Aggs are currently valid?

Quote Originally Posted by GC Whitey View Post
    SOS HELP
    hi all i dont know where to post this ill be damned i am stuck on the RSS feed for AI set up , my for my wix website i have researched and researched but seem iam wasting valuable time to iam stumped i just want to get this shit happening to get max results any advise plzzz. on how to get an RSS feed for my wix website ??
    thnx in advance
    David
    Hi David,

Please check this link: https://support.wix.com/en/article/v...-your-rss-feed -- but please note it says in the article it's for the previous Wix blog. For information about the new Wix Blog, click here.

Thread Information