Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like NOW Just $1. - Page 8
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like NOW Just $1.

Re: Beta Test our Amazing Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like N

Finally got a few minutes to pay with this, but I can't get it started because my virus checker keeps flagging it (machinelearning/anonymous 96%). Can you get your programmers to fix it so virus checkers don't think it's something fishy? Malware Bytes is the one blocking it from starting

Re: Beta Test our Amazing Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like N

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    Finally got a few minutes to pay with this, but I can't get it started because my virus checker keeps flagging it (machinelearning/anonymous 96%). Can you get your programmers to fix it so virus checkers don't think it's something fishy? Malware Bytes is the one blocking it from starting

Hey Fabio,

There's nothing wrong with our software, you need to either
    1. Give Permission to the Malware Bytes software to run our software.
    or
    2. Remove Malwarebytes software.
    As long as your windows is up to date, it will do a much better job than MWB software ever does.

The only anti viral / malware software I've recommended and have done for many years (7+) is www.Drweb.com

It 100% is machinelearning software, that's why it's awesome..
    anonymous means it's not a microsoft owned product.

Uninstall Malwarebytes and it will work exactly like it does for everyone else etc.

Cheers
    pete

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Hey Fabio,

There's nothing wrong with our software, you need to either
    1. Give Permission to the Malware Bytes software to run our software.
    or
    2. Remove Malwarebytes software.
    As long as your windows is up to date, it will do a much better job than MWB software ever does.

The only anti viral / malware software I've recommended and have done for many years (7+) is www.Drweb.com

It 100% is machinelearning software, that's why it's awesome..
    anonymous means it's not a microsoft owned product.

Uninstall Malwarebytes and it will work exactly like it does for everyone else etc.

Cheers
    pete
    Thanks Pete. I also have Dr. Web. I installed the free MalwareBytes only today because I'm having an issue with Chrome. Chrome constantly crashes (it won't stay open for more than 30 seconds). So, I installed Malwarebytes to see if it might pick up something in my system that Dr. Web didn't. I'm currently using Brave.

OK, so I guess I'll just get rid of Malwarebytes.

I just L-O-V-E this software! I can't take my eyes off it while I watch it create my websites...it really is mesmerizing! I love how it gives me my links in a PDF at the end as well....a well thought out software program with awesome support! I then run my links through link processor and create some backlinks with senuke! (can't wait to check back when my websites start re-directing)

Pete- I don't do local marketing with trust jacker....I use buyer keywords to rank my products, so I really don't have a need for google maps...or do I? I've been leaving that field blank but should I put something in there anyways?...a blank map still shows up so I'm not sure how I would utilize this feature when all my websites have to do with online purchases.

Thanks,
    Gary Pettit

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie2260 View Post
    I just L-O-V-E this software! I can't take my eyes off it while I watch it create my websites...it really is mesmerizing! I love how it gives me my links in a PDF at the end as well....a well thought out software program with awesome support! I then run my links through link processor and create some backlinks with senuke! (can't wait to check back when my websites start re-directing)

Pete- I don't do local marketing with trust jacker....I use buyer keywords to rank my products, so I really don't have a need for google maps...or do I? I've been leaving that field blank but should I put something in there anyways?...a blank map still shows up so I'm not sure how I would utilize this feature when all my websites have to do with online purchases.

Thanks,
    Gary Pettit

Great question!

are there any countries that you'd like more traffic from?

e.g. if you enter a large city in Australia, you should start to get more traffic from google. com.au etc

Normally I'd say put an address in there, so the page presents better, but of course no one see's these pages because they redirect right to your site

Where are the tutorials to find out how to use Trust Jacker? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by johntrainer View Post
    Where are the tutorials to find out how to use Trust Jacker? Thanks!

Hey John,

in the members only forum here mate
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/forumd...ing-Discussion

If you don't have access contact support www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com with your payment transaction ID and they'll get you access

Cheers
    pete

Where is the Trust Jacker User's guide. For example, what goes in "Select Image Folder"? Is that just any single image?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    Where is the Trust Jacker User's guide. For example, what goes in "Select Image Folder"? Is that just any single image?

Hey Fabio

all the video tutorials are in this members only forum
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/forumd...ing-Discussion

If you need access contact support.hangoutmillionaire.com with your forum username and payment transaction ID etc

Thank you Pete,

About to give it another whirl. It wouldn't log into the AI profile email I had created.

Thread Information