Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like NOW Just $1. - Page 18
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like NOW Just $1.

Re: Beta Test our Amazing Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like N

Quote Originally Posted by d1nmd View Post
    Hi, im talking about Trust Hijacker - does Trust Hijacker have the new Google Site Indexer Software built in to the software sequence?
    no, these are two different programs etc.

Cheers

Re: Beta Test our Amazing Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like N

Hi Pete,

Just quick - Article Number of words
    Video #1
    Says 200-word article
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SImNtpf8DHM&t=24s
    From earlier videos

Video #2
    Says 300-word article – this is Version 2.6 latest Video
    Link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwfvFk6TLMA&t=8s

The PDF File says
    A text Article related to your keyword – a short 200 to 400-word article is all you need but can be larger
    Link: file:///C:/Users/User/Documents/Internet%20Marketing/Affiliate%20Marketing/1%20Proven%20Funnels%20Project/4%20Traffic%20Source/Trust-HiJacker-Quick-Start.pdf

So which one should I go with?
    200 word article?
    300 word article?
    200 - 400 or even higher word article?

Re: Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like NOW Just $1.

Hi Pete,

I checked the thread and through the videos - but this is something I may have missed

A list of keywords to be used
    One Main Keyword plus some additional keywords (5-7 is a good start).
    So how many Main Keywords can you use or how deep can you go until you start another campaign
    In other words how many times could you repeat the campaign until you use a different set of Main Keywords
    Example
    Say I have 24 Main Keywords
    Use the first 8 Main Keywords individually, supported by (5-7) additional individual keywords
    (Example set 1 plus 5-7 additional keywords as a start - then set 2 with another 5-7 additional keywords etc, until the 8th one.
    Then start the next Campaign with another set of 8 Main Keywords supported by the additional 5 7 keywords as explained above
    And start another Campaign with the last 8 Main Keywords with the 5-7 additional keywords

Quote Originally Posted by wealth4sm View Post
    Hi Pete,

Just quick - Article Number of words
    Video #1
    Says 200-word article
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SImNtpf8DHM&t=24s
    From earlier videos

Video #2
    Says 300-word article – this is Version 2.6 latest Video
    Link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwfvFk6TLMA&t=8s

The PDF File says
    A text Article related to your keyword – a short 200 to 400-word article is all you need but can be larger
    Link: file:///C:/Users/User/Documents/Internet%20Marketing/Affiliate%20Marketing/1%20Proven%20Funnels%20Project/4%20Traffic%20Source/Trust-HiJacker-Quick-Start.pdf

So which one should I go with?
    200 word article?
    300 word article?
    200 - 400 or even higher word article?

300 is good

Re: Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like NOW Just $1.

Quote Originally Posted by wealth4sm View Post
    Hi Pete,

I checked the thread and through the videos - but this is something I may have missed

A list of keywords to be used
    One Main Keyword plus some additional keywords (5-7 is a good start).
    So how many Main Keywords can you use or how deep can you go until you start another campaign
    In other words – how many times could you repeat the campaign until you use a different set of Main Keywords
    Example
    Say I have 24 Main Keywords
    Use the first 8 Main Keywords individually, supported by (5-7) additional individual keywords
    (Example – set 1 plus 5-7 additional keywords as a start - then set 2 with another 5-7 additional keywords etc, until the 8th one.
    Then start the next Campaign with another set of 8 Main Keywords supported by the additional 5 – 7 keywords as explained above
    And start another Campaign with the last 8 Main Keywords with the 5-7 additional keywords

at the end of the day it's about rankings..

I run the software until I've got the rankings that I want for my terms.. it's the rankings that determine how many runs you need to do..

You can do the first 8 over and over till you get the rankings that you want..

or rotate the 8 between the 24 and continue to do it, till you get the rankings etc..

There's no correct way to do it.. just do it all enough..

cheers

Hi Pete,

Many thanks, I get it.

Thread Information