Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like NOW Just $1. - Page 2
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like NOW Just $1.

Re: Beta Test our Amazing Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like N

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Hey Pete,

You developed/launched and I
    picked it up without reservations
    and will test/run the heck pout
    of this beauty and report back
    with achieved results.

Awesome mate You're going to love it!

Re: Beta Test our Amazing Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like N

Quote Originally Posted by kirtgermond View Post
    I own the site builder now. is there an upgrade price or is this totally new? thanks again. Kirt

Totally new

with new additional features coming also for this software.

Hi Pete! How many computers(or licenses) can we run it on? Appreciate it!

Hi Peter,
    Is there a video to show how your software works?

Hi Peter, How are you, my friend. Hope you and your family are doing well.

I want to be your beta tester for Trust Hijacker. I am not technically savvy, so bear with me for asking very basic questions.

I am now concentrating along with a partner selling physical products as a retailer on
    Amazon - FBA

1) What happens after the beta testing period ends. Is this one-time lifetime licence or is it going to be annual/monthly after the beta testing ends

2) Does this software create Google sites, if this does not then which software do I need from your arsenal?

3) does this work for me to promote and sell Amazon - FBA physical products (not as an affiliate for Amazon but as an FBA seller)

4) I want to get my products to rank high for several keywords (a lot of longtails) in Google and/or Amazon.

5) I am not worried about how fast the site indexes, but what to know how long the site stays indexed and on the first page, and what I need to do with Trust Hijacker to keep the google sites in the Index and on the first page

6) how many Gmail addresses do I need. Can I buy Gmail based on US telephone number?

7) Do I need a VPS and Proxies?

Hope you get time to answer my enquiry prior to the offer expiring
    Thank you again

Hi Peter, How are you, my friend. Hope you and your family are doing well.

I want to be your beta tester for Trust Hijacker. I am not technically savvy, so bear with me for asking very basic questions.

I am now concentrating along with a partner selling physical products as a retailer on
    Amazon - FBA

1) What happens after the beta testing period ends. Is this one-time lifetime licence or is it going to be annual/monthly after the beta testing ends

2) Does this software create Google sites, if this does not then which software do I need from your arsenal?

3) does this work for me to promote and sell Amazon - FBA physical products (not as an affiliate for Amazon but as an FBA seller)

4) I want to get my products to rank high for several keywords (a lot of longtails) in Google and/or Amazon.

5) I am not worried about how fast the site indexes, but what to know how long the site stays indexed and on the first page, and what I need to do with Trust Hijacker to keep the google sites in the Index and on the first page

6) how many Gmail addresses do I need. Can I buy Gmail based on US telephone number?

7) Do I need a VPS and Proxies?

Hope you get time to answer my enquiry prior to the offer expiring
    Thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Will be released 20 hours from the time of this post!
    Just an FYI, I could use some actual monetization strategies. I've been trying to do retail arbitrage (no luck yet), but I was wondering if maybe I could use this to create a product page for every listing that I might have (say 3000 listings) and then use the product name as a keyword so that if a person searches Google then they would find mt Amazon Listing.

But, I'm piggybacking off of other people's listing, so I'm not sure if that would work.

Anyway, just thinking "out loud".

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie2260 View Post
    Hi Pete! How many computers(or licenses) can we run it on? Appreciate it!
    Hey Sparkie,

this software comes with 1 computer license

if you want more, hit up support etc.

cheers
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by sbahahad View Post
    Hi Peter,
    Is there a video to show how your software works?
    Yes comprehensive video tutorials inside once you become a member.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    Just an FYI, I could use some actual monetization strategies. I've been trying to do retail arbitrage (no luck yet), but I was wondering if maybe I could use this to create a product page for every listing that I might have (say 3000 listings) and then use the product name as a keyword so that if a person searches Google then they would find mt Amazon Listing.

But, I'm piggybacking off of other people's listing, so I'm not sure if that would work.

Anyway, just thinking "out loud".

Hey Fabio,

re amazon listings or any listings, you can go wide and cover as many long tailed terms that we know rank fast and easy.. make as many of them as you like and redirect every single 3000 of them to a product

Thread Information