Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like NOW Just $1. - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like NOW Just $1.

Re: Beta Test our Amazing Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like N

Firstly I thought it's one lifetime offer but it turn to be a subscription offer.

I've another question about this Pete, results from this software rank on normal google search or just a video?

Re: Beta Test our Amazing Google Trust HiJacker Software - Steal Google Traffic to Any Site U Like N

Quote Originally Posted by MurtyGanti View Post
    Hi Peter, How are you, my friend. Hope you and your family are doing well.

I want to be your beta tester for Trust Hijacker. I am not technically savvy, so bear with me for asking very basic questions.

I am now concentrating along with a partner selling physical products as a retailer on
    Amazon - FBA

1) What happens after the beta testing period ends. Is this one-time lifetime licence or is it going to be annual/monthly after the beta testing ends

2) Does this software create Google sites, if this does not then which software do I need from your arsenal?

3) does this work for me to promote and sell Amazon - FBA physical products (not as an affiliate for Amazon but as an FBA seller)

4) I want to get my products to rank high for several keywords (a lot of longtails) in Google and/or Amazon.

5) I am not worried about how fast the site indexes, but what to know how long the site stays indexed and on the first page, and what I need to do with Trust Hijacker to keep the google sites in the Index and on the first page

6) how many Gmail addresses do I need. Can I buy Gmail based on US telephone number?

7) Do I need a VPS and Proxies?

Hope you get time to answer my enquiry prior to the offer expiring
    Thank you again

1. there is a trailing payment per month.. which will be dramatically increasing when we go live with this.

2. Yes creates unlimited site.google.com you don't require anything else

3. It works with anything you can rank for, then every site you create can easily redirect to a listing on amazon.. if product changes, or you find a better product, you can change 1 single file to send traffic to a new product if you wish easily.

4. Perfect as we know. google sites rank extremely well in the google index.

5. see video top of my twitter feed www.twitter.com/peterdrew it's pinned to the top.. those sites were created 1 month before I posted that video and all of those listings are still ranking just like in the video..

6. you can purchase our Google accounts from www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com at discounted rate.

7. no..

Cheers
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    Firstly I thought it's one lifetime offer but it turn to be a subscription offer.

I've another question about this Pete, results from this software rank on normal google search or just a video?

Our are ranking in the google main index..

though they should propagate to video.google also in time.

Cheers
    Pete

1) How many sites per Gmail address do you recommend 2) So this runs on my computer, will this get me into any problems with google, when I log in with different email addresses (is there a workaround if it is problem).

Hey Guys...for those of you who don't like monthly payments, think of it this way! If you take action, just think how much potential there is to make way more than what the monthly charge is....plus the software is discounted at the moment! Also, these are google sites, so think about how much money you are saving with not having to purchase hosting or domains

1) How many sites per Gmail address do you recommend
    2) So this runs on my computer, will this get me into any problems with google, when I log in with different email addresses (is there a workaround if it is problem).
    3) Is the Gsitebuilder and Trust HiJacker work differently. Can the Trust HiJacker build google sites and I don't need the Gsitebuilder, correct?

1) How many sites per Gmail address do you recommend 2) So this runs on my computer, will this get me into any problems with google, when I log in with different email addresses (is there a workaround if it is problem).

I've got up and over 50 sites per google account

B. No issues whatsoever..

d I don't need the Gsitebuilder, correct?

correct

(1). The google sites or videos are not showing in Google.com or Google Video tab when i search for keyword "Brisbane Wedding Videos" or any of the combinations. Could you explain?
    (2). These are the old Google Sites right? What happens when they are done away with and only the new Google sites are available?

Peter,

I watched the video -- but I need a little more help.

Will you be making a video to help us start using the software -- I never seen it before
    and I have no clue what strategies to follow

is there a video that gives us some direction and ideas of best use practices ?

Love to see it if there is

let me know , otherwise --it's just roll up the sleeves and jump in blind.

a high level strategy video would be good to get your insights.

thanks
    brian

Thread Information