Googles New Broad Core Update, Great news for us

Thread: Googles New Broad Core Update, Great news for us

Googles New Broad Core Update, Great news for us

Google has released a significant update

https://www.searchenginejournal.com/...firmed/264105/

Great news is, if we were going to loose any rankings, it would of happened already.

This is the beauty of using googles own products to rank. They never penalise their own

every google site I've created or check in the last couple of months are still there, maybe even better after other competitors were penalised

happy days

it's a good read btw, I encourage you to read that link

cheers
    pete

Re: Googles New Broad Core Update, Great news for us

I have run Trust Hijacker for 6 runs, I am using 12 keywords and the sites have been building fine and the first two weeks my keywords were ranking on page 1. It is now the third week and not one is ranking anywhere, they seem to have vanished from Google. So I tried pinging them through your pinging services and through Google and have gotten nothing, no change at all still can not be found and it has been like this for at least a week now, I am getting worried now because I did this for a friend's business site and he is now asking questions. I have tried telling him that maybe they are just going through the typical Google dance but they will begin to rank again, can you make any suggestions or offer some help please cause this is beginning to make me look bad?

Re: Googles New Broad Core Update, Great news for us

Quote Originally Posted by philh View Post
    I have run Trust Hijacker for 6 runs, I am using 12 keywords and the sites have been building fine and the first two weeks my keywords were ranking on page 1. It is now the third week and not one is ranking anywhere, they seem to have vanished from Google. So I tried pinging them through your pinging services and through Google and have gotten nothing, no change at all still can not be found and it has been like this for at least a week now, I am getting worried now because I did this for a friend's business site and he is now asking questions. I have tried telling him that maybe they are just going through the typical Google dance but they will begin to rank again, can you make any suggestions or offer some help please cause this is beginning to make me look bad?
    Hey Phil

firstly the easiest answer is to run those projects again, but this time link back to those original sites.. this helps bump back your original sites with extra links etc.. plus will cover more of the first page with your Gsites etc

thanks
    Pete

Thread Information