Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts?

  1. #11
    Administrator PeterDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,669

    Re: Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunk View Post
    Hi Peter,

    I want to get some ai profiles but I am stuck completely on the issue of rss feeds, what to do, how to add them, why they are important etc otherwise I can't complete the documents needed for the ai profiles. Do you think you could make a video on this issue?

    Also, unrelated to the above, because Youtube will ban people using multiple accounts that have the same IP address it wont be long before google do the same so could Trutjacker have an option to choose a proxy IP that we could use when logged in to an ai profile?

    simply ignore the RSS feed, unless you have one that needs propagating a lot.. typically people leave this out.

    Your statement on Google blocking accounts via IP's is completely irrelevant for 99% of people using our softwares.. If it was needed, of course we'd have added it before to all our softwares..

    many 1000's of people using our softwares without issue is testament to the above etc.

    cheers
    Pete

  2. #12
    Administrator PeterDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,669

    Re: Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunk View Post
    Hi Peter,

    I want to get some ai profiles but I am stuck completely on the issue of rss feeds, what to do, how to add them, why they are important etc otherwise I can't complete the documents needed for the ai profiles. Do you think you could make a video on this issue?

    Also, unrelated to the above, because Youtube will ban people using multiple accounts that have the same IP address it wont be long before google do the same so could Trutjacker have an option to choose a proxy IP that we could use when logged in to an ai profile?

    simply ignore the RSS feed, unless you have one that needs propagating a lot.. typically people leave this out.

    Your statement on Google blocking accounts via IP's is completely irrelevant for 99% of people using our softwares.. If it was needed, of course we'd have added it before to all our softwares..

    many 1000's of people using our softwares without issue is testament to the above etc.

    cheers
    Pete

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    18

    Re: Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    you can use one Google account in both sets of sites created.

    Though typically like in any marketing you spread your risk and run your campaigns over a bunch of different accounts.

    We sell themed accounts here.

    Here's my special offer link www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

    generally speaking my TJ software has 4 Google accounts loaded in it at any one time.

    Unless I'm doing a specific promo for a client, then I'll get 2 AIP VIP accounts created for that promo and enter them in the software.

    And never use your own business google account when using automated tools etc.

    hth's

    pete
    I am interested in the AI Profiles accounts, and while the link above still works, the date for the posts in the forums talking about AI profiles all seem to be from 2017.

    Can I still get the Ai Profiles at the link?
    www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

    Thanks.

    Regards,
    Jack

  4. #14
    Administrator PeterDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,669

    Re: Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts?

    Quote Originally Posted by jfkutzer View Post
    I am interested in the AI Profiles accounts, and while the link above still works, the date for the posts in the forums talking about AI profiles all seem to be from 2017.

    Can I still get the Ai Profiles at the link?
    www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

    Thanks.

    Regards,
    Jack

    Hey Jack

    We no longer support AIP

    thanks
    pete

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    18

    Re: Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts?

    Bummer, that seems like it made life easier...

  6. #16

    Re: Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts?

    Pete, is this still a valid way to get gmail accounts or do we email your buddy @ myleschad@gmail.com

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    you can use one Google account in both sets of sites created.

    Though typically like in any marketing you spread your risk and run your campaigns over a bunch of different accounts.

    We sell themed accounts here.

    Here's my special offer link www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

    generally speaking my TJ software has 4 Google accounts loaded in it at any one time.

    Unless I'm doing a specific promo for a client, then I'll get 2 AIP VIP accounts created for that promo and enter them in the software.

    And never use your own business google account when using automated tools etc.

    hth's

    pete

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    6

    Re: Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chel View Post
    You just need to get the YouTube video link... the normal one not the shortened link and input it in Step 7 Site Options > YouTube URLs field box.
    My plan is to set up https://kodi.software/ https://nox.tips/ multiple campaigns for one money site but I am unclear as to when and how many new gmail accounts I will need. Are there any guidelines or videos that cover this?
    Last edited by nitadisa; 05-29-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •