Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts?

Re: Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunk View Post
    Hi Peter,

I want to get some ai profiles but I am stuck completely on the issue of rss feeds, what to do, how to add them, why they are important etc otherwise I can't complete the documents needed for the ai profiles. Do you think you could make a video on this issue?

Also, unrelated to the above, because Youtube will ban people using multiple accounts that have the same IP address it wont be long before google do the same so could Trutjacker have an option to choose a proxy IP that we could use when logged in to an ai profile?

simply ignore the RSS feed, unless you have one that needs propagating a lot.. typically people leave this out.

Your statement on Google blocking accounts via IP's is completely irrelevant for 99% of people using our softwares.. If it was needed, of course we'd have added it before to all our softwares..

many 1000's of people using our softwares without issue is testament to the above etc.

cheers
    Pete

Re: Do I Have to Purchase New Gmail Accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunk View Post
    Hi Peter,

I want to get some ai profiles but I am stuck completely on the issue of rss feeds, what to do, how to add them, why they are important etc otherwise I can't complete the documents needed for the ai profiles. Do you think you could make a video on this issue?

Also, unrelated to the above, because Youtube will ban people using multiple accounts that have the same IP address it wont be long before google do the same so could Trutjacker have an option to choose a proxy IP that we could use when logged in to an ai profile?

simply ignore the RSS feed, unless you have one that needs propagating a lot.. typically people leave this out.

Your statement on Google blocking accounts via IP's is completely irrelevant for 99% of people using our softwares.. If it was needed, of course we'd have added it before to all our softwares..

many 1000's of people using our softwares without issue is testament to the above etc.

cheers
    Pete

Thread Information