Trust Hijacker questions

Thread: Trust Hijacker questions

Trust Hijacker questions

Hi Peter,
    I hope you dont mind me asking some questions before subscribing to Trust Hijaker. I have some concerns:

1. Will this work for highly competitive keywords and niches
    2. Can I use my personal google account or do I have to buy a separate google account
    3. How many sites can I create with 1 google account, or do I use multiple accounts if I were to create say, 60-70 gsites.
    4. Is there any part of the process that violates Google TOS
    5. Will the ranking stick over time.
    6. Do I have to build back links or do any other SEO to these sites
    7. Can I measure the amount of traffic that is being redirected to money site from these google sites?

I appreciate your reply and clarifications.
    Thanks

Re: Trust Hijacker questions

Quote Originally Posted by esgzn View Post
    Hi Peter,
    I hope you dont mind me asking some questions before subscribing to Trust Hijaker. I have some concerns:

1. Will this work for highly competitive keywords and niches
    2. Can I use my personal google account or do I have to buy a separate google account
    3. How many sites can I create with 1 google account, or do I use multiple accounts if I were to create say, 60-70 gsites.
    4. Is there any part of the process that violates Google TOS
    5. Will the ranking stick over time.
    6. Do I have to build back links or do any other SEO to these sites
    7. Can I measure the amount of traffic that is being redirected to money site from these google sites?

I appreciate your reply and clarifications.
    Thanks

Hey,

1. Yes, as well as cloaking google sites, Google Trust HiJacker provides extremely potent links. So if you create your first site and continue to create projects and link back to that first site, it will rank stronger the longer you continue providing links. That being said, that's a lot of time and work, where you can use TJ to rank almost instantly using the same competitive terms and rank them locally across a vast amount of locations etc.

2. Yes you can, but here's the caveat, the typical rule of thumb using any automated software solutions is to never use your own personal/business accounts, why expose them to any risk no matter how small it is.

Here's my special offer on our own extremely popular google account creation system AI Profiles.
    www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

3. You can create up to 100 google sites per one google account. that's 100 sites with X amount pages each. Yes in the software you can add as many google accounts as you like.

4. I create all our software to replicate what humans do, so no.. but yes if you consider using an automated tool like TJ etc. TJ does using only minutes of your time, what it would otherwise take you nearly a week to accomplish yourself, doing it by hand.

5. YES, even if it didn't you can re run the same project, taking only 2 mins of your time and get the rankings back almost instantly.

6. See No1.

7. If you use the PHP redirection script (tutorials in the members area) you can also put in counter code in there to measure exactly how much traffic is being redirected in real time.

hth's

Cheers
    pete

Thanks Peter.

Have you ranked a gsite promoting an affiliate offer and NOT a local business. For example, in the weight loss niche.
    Can I build gsites now and decide later on where to redirect them?
    If my google account gets banned or suspended, will all the gsites associated with it disappear as well?
    So will it hurt the gsites if I were to build backlinks to it to even further boost rankings?

thanks again peter

1. tons of people use TJ for affiliate promos, see the Launch Jacking thread in the members area etc.

2. yes absolutely.. if you use the PHP redirection script, you can edit it in real time, any time.

3. yep

4. No.

HI Peter,

How many google account will I need to run Trust Hijacker?

Quote Originally Posted by esgzn View Post
    HI Peter,

How many google account will I need to run Trust Hijacker?

depends on how many projects you want to create..

typically I use one per client

You can build 100 sites per google account.

we sell the best google accounts on the planet, here's my special offer link.
    www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

cheers

Hi Peter, LOVE your forum and software!!

Is it safe to link directly to a local business money site with these GSites and maps or is it safer to just link to the GMB or a web 2.0 as a tier 2?

I'm going to buy your AI accounts also.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goviral View Post
    Hi Peter, LOVE your forum and software!!

Is it safe to link directly to a local business money site with these GSites and maps or is it safer to just link to the GMB or a web 2.0 as a tier 2?

I'm going to buy your AI accounts also.

Thanks

yes and no..

originally a BIG YES

then create links to that first property you've linked to, and obviously you can do as many as you like to that..

Thread Information