GMB MasterMind - We are getting started - check it out below.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB MasterMind - We are getting started - check it out below.

GMB MasterMind - We are getting started - check it out below.

Instructions:
    Read these first two posts on this thread.
    then come back and go to this new post
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...s-this-weekend
    to see about the Free GMB Ratings this weekend.

What you see in this video is literally after an idea 3 days previously.

Maxim wrote this for me in a day, then left on a planned OS family vacation..

this is just 1 days coding, can you imagine what we can do months and months down the track?

I've added a bunch of these Local Guide accounts to my Android phone..

I was alerted to these images below.

Note: The results below are 100% automated

And only around 3 days old, or 3 days work.

This is with software written in one day, with tons of bugs, that will be removed when Maxim gets back. (e.g bugs are software stopping for stupid reasons that take 3 mins to fix, once max is back they won't stop at all and keep leveling up continuously without my watching them 24/7)

While max is away I've played around in this office and have 8 computers running this Leveling Up Local Guide accounts, around 85 so far.

You may not know, but we've been working with mass accounts of varying forms using them to do our work at massive scale from when Maxim worked
    for me in RU, before my company sponsored him over here. He's been here 16 years now. So that gives you an idea of our experience doing this.

All of the accounts I'm using right now are aged from between 2007 and 2014. Each of them are connected to many other google properties.
    The feedback we are getting from the business community around the world to our Local Guides accounts is wonderful, They love our accounts.
    Why wouldn't they? they are extremely nice and individually personalised.

There are a TON of tricks we employ to make this work, which I obviously cannot share here.

Once max gets back he'll start working on the massive scaling design I've drafted.

Just this testing I'm doing here, is a massive scale compared to anything else on the web right now, and this is tiny by comparison to what it will be.

from just a couple of days in rotation.

Next one

These were 100% virgin Local Guide accounts before I put them in rotation etc.

And say 3 days work.

Register to comment below..

I'm looking for interested parties who have at minimum 2 fresh GMB's in the same niches to test with.. in return for feedback and testimonials etc.

Ton's of testing to do..

First stage Alpha testing with a small selected group.

Here's the thing I love about GMB

It's Local.. meaning.. I know of a great niche here, in this location X . Even I don't have the resources to dominate this market in ALL the Locations around the planet. So I'll be happy to share with our members what's working and they can too.

Back in the day, we all kept our niches behind closed doors, because we were all competing with each other. with GMB's it's not like this at all. So I'll be building a community of experts so we can all rise together over time. While I also supply the tools to achieve this.

Very exciting times ahead.

If you're not already on the notification email list.. get on it here.
    http://www.infinityseosoftware.com/gmbmastermind/

Update 11th December 2018

Great News, Max is Back and the software will run 24/7 now..

Design of the farming system coming along really nicely..

First tests later this week or early next week

Update 2.

Data required to rate GMB's during Alpha Testing
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...-Alpha-Testing

Re: GMB MasterMind - We are getting started - check it out below.

one of the interesting things about testing new software.....

one of the bugs in this software stops the software from proceeding to rate a business.

Initially..... this frustrated me to no end.. because I had to restart it manually to proceed across a lot of computers.

but then I found what was stopping it, specifically..

I can't go into too much detail..

but the software was stopping on niches that had no business's in it..........................

let that sink in..

So now soon I'll have another software..

enter location

enter big list of niches..

enter a bit of time.. not very much. time is dependant on the size of the list you enter. approx 2 mins per niche.

Wouldn't it be nice to know where, and in which market there is 0 competition in GMB?

Now you know why I love my job

Cheers

BTW if you know any big GMB players
    Send them this thread. They'll then Owe you big time!
    And they'll be able to contribute more ideas to further improve what we are doing and everyone benefits, including themselves.

Update:

Here's the timeline

Maxim gets back from New Zealand and starts work back here on Tuesday morning..
    So lots of meetings.

First job after he gets everything else completed is, fixing the Leveling up software to the new specifications I've drafted.
    Then our team here can start growing it and leveling up accounts even better than they are now. And safer.
    Note: These accounts are getting so many emails of thanks from the business's they are rating. From all over the world.

The business community "Loves" our accounts. Their reputations in the GMB market are getting elevated by our beautiful bots

A lot of the work moving forward is in the database design I've created. at this point as I see it, (will change over time)
    is that we'll have one mainstream farm of Quality Local Guide accounts, whose levels are continuing to increase.

You can see the points for each level here.
    https://maps.google.com/localguides/howto

With the end goal of all farms @ Quality Level 10 status.

Plus we'll be able to host many different farms, e.g. Agencies can lease their own farms and run whatever content they like over their own farm.

The main point being, keeping the quality of the content that goes through our farms as high as possible, so each promotion is as effective as possible.

Though some people will be in niches that may not be that suitable for general consumption so to speak, but are hugely profitable. They can create an exclusive farm just for them. Or maybe I've got another farm especially for this content which is entirely separate from the Main excellent quality big farm etc. ? not sure we'll figure this out over time.

Once we get the math worked out for all of this..

We'll be able to "Dial In" SEO
    e.g. for this Niche that has X competitiveness it will need
    X amount of ratings from X level account.

e.g. a fixed price for No1 listing in 3 pack on Page 1 google.

Obviously yet to know what this price will be, but once we know it, we'll know exactly how much profit there is per term and how to charge accordingly for them etc.

This reminds me of SEOBG e.g. seo before google LOL it was just dead easy , the sites on page 1 just showed you everything you had to beat to get above them and since there were so few seo pro's out there , there was basically no competition for people like us with a few skills etc.

Using this tech in theory could well bring us back to those times.

e.g. taking the guess work out of it all, like it is with the current state of SEO today, largely speaking.

In short, this = Massive Profit.

More info soon.

Cheers
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by MKALX View Post
    I have a few in the same niche - let me know how I can help.
    sounds good..

hard to say when the first tests will start, I'm hoping mid to late next week, for more rudimentary testing to get us started etc.

Everything will get more dialed in over time as the system grows.

Is there a signup form for this, or should we just wait for updates here?

let me in....keen as

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    one of the interesting things about testing new software.....

one of the bugs in this software stops the software from proceeding to rate a business.

Initially..... this frustrated me to no end.. because I had to restart it manually to proceed across a lot of computers.

but then I found what was stopping it, specifically..

I can't go into too much detail..

but the software was stopping on niches that had no business's in it..........................

let that sink in..

So now soon I'll have another software..

enter location

enter big list of niches..

enter a bit of time.. not very much. time is dependant on the size of the list you enter. approx 2 mins per niche.

Wouldn't it be nice to know where, and in which market there is 0 competition in GMB?

Now you know why I love my job

Cheers

BTW if you know any big GMB players
    Send them this thread. They'll then Owe you big time!
    And they'll be able to contribute more ideas to further improve what we are doing and everyone benefits, including themselves.

I want to help test.

OK I have several fresh GMB's in a couple of niches. Let me know how I can help

Quote Originally Posted by CryptocurrencyWorld View Post
    Is there a signup form for this, or should we just wait for updates here?

I'll keep everyone updated here

though there's email list here also..
    https://infinityseosoftware.com/gmbmastermind/

Quote Originally Posted by wtr41 View Post
    let me in....keen as

sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by equitydw View Post
    OK I have several fresh GMB's in a couple of niches. Let me know how I can help

Perfect..

keep an eye on this thread.. I'm expecting to test by late next week, fingers crossed.

Thread Information