Free GMB listings this weekend

Thread: Free GMB listings this weekend

Free GMB listings this weekend

Here's the deal

As I mentioned in the video.

https://www.facebook.com/peterdrew/v...6086240826482/

We are actually building out our big database driven Local Guides Farm.

Plus updating our Leveling up system.

During this time as you've seen in the previous videos we are already doing a lot of ratings and reviews around the world

During our testing of the new software we are building, you have the opportunity to supply your

GMB URL as shown in the video..

But there's some caveats.

Ratings will come from Local Guide accounts from 2 to 6 all randomly.

Reviews are standard generic reviews that I've personally created and supplied, they should suit 90% of business's e.g. giving reviews that look like they fit.

How many?

Anywhere from 10 to 100 I'd say, very hard to say during testing.

Since this is pure testing..

I would not recommend using this free offer on any GMBs that are already ranked and making you money.. who knows.. just being transparent.
    this is very basic testing and I'm offering free ratings to suit new GMB accounts.

The full version will something like this below.. with other improvements as we think of them.

Choose how many ratings
    Choose which levels you want ratings from
    Upload reviews for our Local Guides to use.
    Upload images for our local guides to use, they'll edit the exif data to suit the location of your GMB address.
    and more...........

Just so you know.. the rating/reviewing/upload photos/videos is the absolute SIMPLE part of this operation.

All the design and strategy info we've learned over the last 20 years doing this goes into the creation of a system that has extreme quality to provide longevity for all involved us and you alike etc.

The amount of work that goes into the creation of these Local Guide accounts to make them as close to identical as your own local guide account, under human or algo inspection is where all the work goes into creating this. Then there's the database design, resting time outs, other google entity interactions performed by each account we create , and that's just the tip of the iceberg. etc.

In saying that, we are using a lot of IP, design and code we've used in previous projects so it's coming together faster than I anticipated.

Next week we'll be doing more formal testing on GMB's supplied by you guys already..

These more formal tests will follow what I described above.

Important.. for future testing and using our system.

When you supply images for us to use..
    These images should be images that a customer would supply, or take with their phone..
    I've had people upload business images , these will not pass the human review, they look like business photos, these should be uploaded to the actual GMB. Customers who rate and review would never upload images like these.

Do not use images in a series.. e.g. one photographer taking say 10 images.. if 10 different Local Guides rate and review your GMB but each of them uploads a different image from an obvious series of images.. then this also will not pass a human review of the ratings/reviews and will look extremely dodgy.

So put some thought into the type/style of images that you want the Local Guides to upload on your behalf.

In a perfect world.. I'd phone that business who's GMB you are promoting and request they take 10 different photos of different areas of that business. inside/outside.. maybe of flyers.. of the reception desk.. 10 "Different" styled photos.
    So if there's a human review, they'll see 10 different types of photos uploaded via the Local Guides etc.. and it will look perfect.

Feel free to ask any questions related to the above in the thread below.

Instructions to send me your GMB URL

1. Follow the instructions in the video how to find your GMB URL
    then PM me that URL here on this forum.!

2. You'll need to supply me screen captures of the existing Rankings of your GMB in google Maps and Google Organic 3 pack etc..
    So we can compared after the link has been in the rotation for a while.

Too easy.

Cheers
    Pete

Re: Free GMB listings this weekend

Peter here is my link we recently set up this GMB

https://goo.gl/maps/9UfVHPxga3t

Will this give the info you need? (Best Ranking on Left) ( Current on Right)

2018-12-15_12h21_28.jpg

2018-12-15_12h31_51.jpg

2018-12-15_12h32_43.jpg
    Last edited by localseo; 12-15-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by localseo View Post
    Peter here is my link we recently set up this GMB

https://goo.gl/maps/9UfVHPxga3t
    Thanks mate.

I just updated the OP with these instructions

2. You'll need to supply me screen captures of the existing Rankings of your GMB in google Maps and Google Organic 3 pack etc..

can you PM me this data
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Here's the deal

As I mentioned in the video.

https://www.facebook.com/peterdrew/v...6086240826482/

We are actually building out our big database driven Local Guides Farm.

Plus updating our Leveling up system.

During this time as you've seen in the previous videos we are already doing a lot of ratings and reviews around the world

During our testing of the new software we are building, you have the opportunity to supply your

GMB URL as shown in the video..

But there's some caveats.

Ratings will come from Local Guide accounts from 2 to 6 all randomly.

Reviews are standard generic reviews that I've personally created and supplied, they should suit 90% of business's e.g. giving reviews that look like they fit.

How many?

Anywhere from 10 to 100 I'd say, very hard to say during testing.

Since this is pure testing..

I would not recommend using this free offer on any GMBs that are already ranked and making you money.. who knows.. just being transparent.
    this is very basic testing and I'm offering free ratings to suit new GMB accounts.

The full version will something like this below.. with other improvements as we think of them.

Choose how many ratings
    Choose which levels you want ratings from
    Upload reviews for our Local Guides to use.
    Upload images for our local guides to use, they'll edit the exif data to suit the location of your GMB address.
    and more...........

Just so you know.. the rating/reviewing/upload photos/videos is the absolute SIMPLE part of this operation.

All the design and strategy info we've learned over the last 20 years doing this goes into the creation of a system that has extreme quality to provide longevity for all involved us and you alike etc.

The amount of work that goes into the creation of these Local Guide accounts to make them as close to identical as your own local guide account, under human or algo inspection is where all the work goes into creating this. Then there's the database design, resting time outs, other google entity interactions performed by each account we create , and that's just the tip of the iceberg. etc.

In saying that, we are using a lot of IP, design and code we've used in previous projects so it's coming together faster than I anticipated.

Next week we'll be doing more formal testing on GMB's supplied by you guys already..

These more formal tests will follow what I described above.

Important.. for future testing and using our system.

When you supply images for us to use..
    These images should be images that a customer would supply, or take with their phone..
    I've had people upload business images , these will not pass the human review, they look like business photos, these should be uploaded to the actual GMB. Customers who rate and review would never upload images like these.

Do not use images in a series.. e.g. one photographer taking say 10 images.. if 10 different Local Guides rate and review your GMB but each of them uploads a different image from an obvious series of images.. then this also will not pass a human review of the ratings/reviews and will look extremely dodgy.

So put some thought into the type/style of images that you want the Local Guides to upload on your behalf.

In a perfect world.. I'd phone that business who's GMB you are promoting and request they take 10 different photos of different areas of that business. inside/outside.. maybe of flyers.. of the reception desk.. 10 "Different" styled photos.
    So if there's a human review, they'll see 10 different types of photos uploaded via the Local Guides etc.. and it will look perfect.

Feel free to ask any questions related to the above in the thread below.

Too easy.

Cheers
    Pete
    Here is my google maps link https://goo.gl/maps/uWyWFKHVBaF2
    Question how do I send the screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by doital View Post
    Here is my google maps link https://goo.gl/maps/uWyWFKHVBaF2
    Question how do I send the screenshot?
    Hi can you PM me screen shots of the existing rankings in google maps and google organic 3 pack etc.

thanks

this offer is closed..

thanks guys

Thread Information