GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now

Re: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    Hi, I am new here. Trying to find the way to purchase GMB Dominator. Is this $497.00 one-time and also $96 each month? If so its very expensive Is there any chance for Black Friday deal?

Contact Support

www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

Give them your Paypal email address and they'll see what they've got for Black Friday

Exclamation Multiple or new installation of software

Hi Peter
    Can I install this softwares more than one computer?
    I have already installed in my laptop. But when the software is running I can't do other stuff on that.
    So I need to install in seperate computer. I tried it but it shows an error that my email did not registrated in your system.
    Any way to to this?

Re: Multiple or new installation of software

Quote Originally Posted by local9marketing View Post
    Hi Peter
    Can I install this softwares more than one computer?
    I have already installed in my laptop. But when the software is running I can't do other stuff on that.
    So I need to install in seperate computer. I tried it but it shows an error that my email did not registrated in your system.
    Any way to to this?

Sure.

Contact our support team www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

tell them the above and you'd like to get your license reset.. that means you'll be able to run it on the second machine etc.

Or you can purchase a second license to operate the software on more than one machine concurrently etc.

Cheers

Id do anyhing to get this software. But I cant pay 80 for a HOM a month to then pay 500 and 100 a month. They wanted me to have a payment of HOM but I didnt want HOM I wanted this, I cant afford to make a payment of a software I dont want. Ive lost myjob, and because I refused to go to work they cut off my unemployment, apparently thats legal. Oh and my stimulus got stolen by mydrug addicted parents. I recently also accidentally forgot to end my trials of ahrefs and clickfunnels so they charged me 300 and 200 each for a 1$ trial that I forgot to cancel. Its my fault but I used an email I rarely check. Peter have you heard about Ranking Factory software and Tthe IFTTT RYS wheel, they kind are a rip off of your stuff but theyve added like google calendar, andother google documents you should look into it. I wish I could refund the thousands ive spent in junk and get this. ;( sorry for my pitty party

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon View Post
    Id do anyhing to get this software. But I cant pay 80 for a HOM a month to then pay 500 and 100 a month. They wanted me to have a payment of HOM but I didnt want HOM I wanted this, I cant afford to make a payment of a software I dont want. Ive lost myjob, and because I refused to go to work they cut off my unemployment, apparently thats legal. Oh and my stimulus got stolen by mydrug addicted parents. I recently also accidentally forgot to end my trials of ahrefs and clickfunnels so they charged me 300 and 200 each for a 1$ trial that I forgot to cancel. Its my fault but I used an email I rarely check. Peter have you heard about Ranking Factory software and Tthe IFTTT RYS wheel, they kind are a rip off of your stuff but theyve added like google calendar, andother google documents you should look into it. I wish I could refund the thousands ive spent in junk and get this. ;( sorry for my pitty party

Hey Marlon

PM me mate

cheers

is this software still working? It is a little quiet here...

is this software still working? It is a little quiet here...
    Sure is

it's generally busy when there's issues with software for ppl to want to get fixed..

this is a good sign.. people out there actually using it etc.

All softwares are constantly updated and working perfectly..

thanks Peter for the reply. Is this still in beta? Any chance for testing?

thanks Peter for the reply. Is this still in beta? Any chance for testing?
    you can use the order link on the front page of this thread.

cheers

Thread Information