GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now

Re: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now

Quote Originally Posted by antcash View Post
    Tried most of your stuff and it always breaks down on us... also it is waaay to expensive for a faulty software... also the support is not good at all.. I have been asking for help with some of your previous software for over a year now for a software that stop working for us months ago!!.., word of advice BE CAUTIOUS!
    Hey Ant,

Brother you having a bad day or something huh?

You've been with us for years, the price reflects the work gone into creating the software, plus, you can't get these features we create anywhere else on the web, because no one makes them, due to cost

Re support, the typical feedback I get is, that I've got the "Best" support in the industry, my team have been with me for over 10 years now, they understand the softwares better than I do.

The only thing you need to use our software is a PC or VPN (we recommend suitable services) That's clean and definitely not norton anti virus LOL and you'll get the same results as we all enjoy.

This is why I make so many videos, so you guys can see it working on my computer etc.

All our software is tested on a 7 year old laptop with Win 10 on it, they all work great, slower than on my machine, but work just the same.

The software we are selling in this thread, is more than enough to start a very successful Local SEO Agency, with unlimited scale.. grab a additional license for each new staff you put on as you generate more business/leads using the software we supply.

I know this, because people are doing this right now.

Cheers
    Pete

Re: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live

What happened to the GMB dominator sign up link
    is it down now

Re: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live

Quote Originally Posted by lancemarcel View Post
    What happened to the GMB dominator sign up link
    is it down now
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?6366-GMB-Dominator-Software-Beta-Is-Live-Now

Quote Originally Posted by k60mall View Post
    HI Peter

What about service based businesses like plumbers who do not have their address showing?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Hey Ken we have an update coming shortly to suit exactly that scenario, it's an extremely cool update.. keep an eye out on the video I put out, when we update the software etc.
    Hey Peter, Are these service based businesses (with no fixed address) now catered for in the software? (Sorry, I couldn't see anything about it after this post. Maybe I missed it).

Quote Originally Posted by solutions4u View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by k60mall View Post
    HI Peter

What about service based businesses like plumbers who do not have their address showing?

Hey Peter, Are these service based businesses (with no fixed address) now catered for in the software? (Sorry, I couldn't see anything about it after this post. Maybe I missed it).

Hey,

Yes, it's simple

Start software, proceed to the
    Enter GMB Address window
    enter the address of the service business . e.g. plumber.
    (along with the other info.)

Continue through to the
    Enter Google Details window.
    Here you'll see there are 2 options beside
    Direction: Store front of Service Area Business

Select
    Service Area Business

And you're all good to go

Cheers

Looking for the BEST/TOP Florida Contractors!

Hello,

I am looking for the best contractors that Florida has to offer! I will be starting a verified Florida contractors Business Network and would like to add the best of the best. If you have experience and would highly recommend a company, I want to hear this as well!

looking forward to starting a valuable discussion.

Cheers!
    FLa8ae8ra38r3

Does anyone want to get paid and become a "virtual assistant" for me, that knows how to use Petes gmb software professionally?

If so, email me at myleschad@gmail.com

Thread Information