GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now

Re: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live

Do you have the option to use residential proxies since we could run on VPS and to keep it from looking funny that so many directing directions and maps are coming from server IP’s for driving directions?

Just a thought as could be an issue.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Lesleyk11 View Post
    Hi Pete
    Have you done any testing on actual ranking? The software looks amazing ... and I'm wondering if you've actually managed to use it to rank someone in 3 pack as a result of using it?

Cheers
    Lesley

I've automated with other GMB pros do by hand to get rankings

So rankings are proven

Quote Originally Posted by docsmith View Post
    Do you have the option to use residential proxies since we could run on VPS and to keep it from looking funny that so many directing directions and maps are coming from server IP’s for driving directions?

Just a thought as could be an issue.

Mark

Hey Mark,

there's no requirement of local proxies whatsoever..

maps created.. embeds posted all over the net etc..

These maps are external to the GMB's that they are promoting..

e.g. the market out there, creating driving maps to a GMB shows significant interest in a gmb and gives awesome signals to google..

Hello, Pete. Can your software set up driving direction to random addresses within a city from GMB? In case a business does not serve customers at the location. Providing direction to GMB in this case is useless.

because we indicate that business does not serve customers at the location. The b business goes to customers location. 🤓

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi marketer View Post
    Hello, Pete. Can your software set up driving direction to random addresses within a city from GMB? In case a business does not serve customers at the location. Providing direction to GMB in this case is useless.

because we indicate that business does not serve customers at the location. The b business goes to customers location. 邏
    right now no...

but soon yes..

there's generally two types of local business's

Store Front
    Service business's.. e.g. we'll be able to create maps "from" GMB "TO" the neighbourhoods

this will be released next week.. I've got the working version here working already

next week most likely.. or certainly

Does that mean if I pay monthly for Trust Jacker I no longer have to pay for it since its included as a bonus?

Hi Pete, JB from France here. Will GMB Dominator nicely work over here with French Google account ? I am asking because I remember having problem with TrustJacker in the past. Maybe I should use US or UK proxies ?
    Let me know so I can jump on this one ;-)
    regards
    JB

Quote Originally Posted by jbglgdev View Post
    Hi Pete, JB from France here. Will GMB Dominator nicely work over here with French Google account ? I am asking because I remember having problem with TrustJacker in the past. Maybe I should use US or UK proxies ?
    Let me know so I can jump on this one ;-)
    regards
    JB
    I am in Spain and used Trustjacker. The problem I had was that Google Account login pages came up in Spanish. First I used a UK proxy which solved the Spanish language problem but from time to time the proxy would drop out and I had to start again. The easier way was to manually login via the Trustjacker browser and once logged in everything worked OK.

1. Can I work with GMB accounts of other countries different from I live?
    2. I donīt have experience with GMB, do you provide ideas for what I can do with this?
    3. Do you give us training that how I can create a GMB without a physical address?
    4. Since you do not use proxies, it would not be suspicious for Google that so many maps are created and so on from my own IP and same device of a small village.

Thread Information