WHEN CREATING ACOOUNT PROGRAM STOPS AT...

Thread: WHEN CREATING ACOOUNT PROGRAM STOPS AT...

WHEN CREATING ACOOUNT PROGRAM STOPS AT...

Hi Pete, I have 2 questions:

1- When TJ is creating an account it gets stuck where the site asks if you want to use the new sites or something like that. It seems like if the software doesn't know what to do there. I manually selected "DISMISS" since the other option was to go to the new style site but software still stopped. Then I just closed the window and the software and tried to run the project as "CONTINUE WITH PROJECT" but still the same. Then I just closed everything and re-strated the software and started the same project from scratch and it stops at the same spot. What shoud I do? by the way I already did the security check so site is open to create sites and everything.

- I was also able to run 1 keyword project and a 7 keyword project yesterday and both were finished without problems but now software keeps stopping at 12% everytime no matter what I do. Please help me out.

2- I have read different posts where user say they have done so and so runs for a project. What does that mean?
    - Should I run the same exact project several times to create different sites with the same information?
    - I run campaigns for local keywords which are low competition (from 500 searches down per month) so what's your suggested strategy to rank this type of keywords fast?
    - Should I just run the software once for each set of keywords? or how many times should I run a project for the same keywords?
    - How should I go about backlinks?

I have read a couple of posts about "strategies" bu they are a little confusing to me.

Thanx
    Last edited by diegocomercio; 03-12-2019 at 02:33 AM.

Re: WHEN CREATING ACOOUNT PROGRAM STOPS AT...

- Should I run the same exact project several times to create different sites with the same information?

Yes absolutely.. each run produces different sites, you can run the same project over unlimited times.

- I run campaigns for local keywords which are low competition (from 500 searches down per month) so what's your suggested strategy to rank this type of keywords fast?

If you need extra juice, go to fiverr search for
    buy gsa links
    for $5 you can get your Gsites nearly 1/2 a million links.. gives them a very nice boost for just $5.

re your first questions about the software getting stuck..

contact support www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

cheers
    pete

Re: WHEN CREATING ACOOUNT PROGRAM STOPS AT...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post

Yes absolutely.. each run produces different sites, you can run the same project over unlimited times.

If you need extra juice, go to fiverr search for
    buy gsa links
    for $5 you can get your Gsites nearly 1/2 a million links.. gives them a very nice boost for just $5.

re your first questions about the software getting stuck..

contact support www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

cheers
    pete

Great, Thanks

Thread Information