Embed Everything GMB Softwares - How to, why, where and when content.

Thread: Embed Everything GMB Softwares - How to, why, where and when content.

Embed Everything GMB Softwares - How to, why, where and when content.

In This Post:

I discuss the Following.

* Time taken, and how simple it is to run the GMB Dominator Software and the GsitesEmbedinator Software (using data from GMB Dominator) The "Fun Part" of the GsitesEmbedinator Software.

* The results you get.

* Discussion about Ranking In Surrounding Neighbourhoods.

* Updates to our NVOP script, making it even Easier to check competitiveness in the 3Pacs for your chosen Niche/Location

* List of Softwares/Scripts included in the Gmb Dominator Beta Program. is it 4 or 5?

* Marketplace timing and opportunity.

This content below is great if you haven't joined our GMB Dominator Beta membership yet.

PLUS

This content is great if you are already a member of our GMB Dominator Beta membership.

So here's the idea..

You Fire up GMB Dominator Software

Enter the GMB data, that you want to boost, and get Ranked in Surrounding Neighbourhoods.

Typically that is the Title of your GMB. The Title of your GMB that you want to Rank For, becomes the title used across the Many Drive to maps created by the software.
    (5 seconds)

Enter your GMB Short URL
    If your GMB address is Hidden, Enter it in the software.

Enter the Main Keyword Phrase you'd like to rank in Local Search For.

Enter related keyword phrases that are used as tags.

Enter Json Schema Markup

Enter the Neighbourhoods you'd like the software to Additionally Rank In.
    (4 mins)

Enter YouTube URL's. One chosen from this list randomly each time a Map is Created. (These videos will get more traffic aswell)

Enter ARticle content up to 500 words, and Spin it.
    (2 mins)

Enter Google account info (Not that of your GMB)
    (1 min)

Total Time = 12 minutes of your time.

But next time you run this project. All this data is saved in our database so it's there next time and only takes 30 seconds to zip through it all to start your next project, maybe change up the neighbourhoods on next run.

Point being, it's super simple to setup and use.

THEN and Now..

This New GMB dominator software Version 1.4., released yesterday leaves really nice project files on your hard drive.

Fire Up GsitesEmbedinator.

Locate the project file created by GMB Dominator It's easy it's located here

C:\users\username\Documents\GoogleRouteCreator\pro jectname

e.g. it's in /My Documents/GoogleRouteCreator/ folder.. you'll see the project name. The name of the project name is the name of your project.. so you can choose the correct
    ones easily.

This imports a ton of data from your GMB Project that you previously created. So you don't have to add all that data again.
    (1 min)

Add up 8 semantically related keyword phrases into the software
    (1 min)

Enter any google account info
    (30 seconds)

Enter your GMB's Business.site URL Or the Website Related to the GMB.

Enter lots of YouTube URL's that are in this niche.. yours or other ones
    (but not, embedding these YouTube videos will add weight to their ranking ability
    so great to use your own. And even better if these YouTube Videos have links
    to your GMB in their description, as well as the GMB NAP for another Citation.)

(1 min)

Here's the fun part..

in the HTML Additional Field..

You can enter tons more HTML which will be added to the bottom of each Google Site Page Created.

Here you can stack away.. using Iframes you can embed a TON of other relevant information.

You can stack other google authority content that contains links to your GMB properties
    in as many locations as you like.

(time 1 min) copy and paste etc.

Total time = 4 mins..

Total time for both softwares from scratch 16 mins, and that's creating a new project.. To re run existing projects for both softwares is under

5 mins. :-)

To create all the above by hand by yourself or a VA would take minimum 3 days..

And most likely not as good as the software created, due to the strategic internal linking that's going on in the background instantly. You'd have to figure all that out and replicate it.

OR yourself or your VA could of used the software and created around
    300 Drive to or From Maps
    300 individual highly optimised Pages on Google Sites. During that same time.

All sending beautiful link juice to your GMB letting Google know people are interested in your GMB from these X amount of Locations.

Become a GMB Dominator Software/S Beta Tester Here

So which are the best Neighbourhoods to rank in I hear you say?

Well the winners will have the best tools, to understand the competitiveness of the terms they want to rank in, in each neighbourhood.

Luckily, or more specifically, intentionally we have the best Tools to discover exactly this information, 100% automated of course..

Existing GMB Dominator Beta Testers can head over to their members area on our http://goldmember.gmbmastermind.biz/members/ site and go to
    NOVP Discovery Tool

For some BIG Surprises
    We've just updated this script to discover even More Ranking data.. when used correctly reveals EASY to Target Niches/Locations

e.g do you want to try and rank in "Niche X Location"
    if all the managers of the GMB's in the 3pack are already spamming images every day?
    or Making Posts every day?
    Have tons of reviews?
    Are listed in the correct Categories.?

If you find a Niche / Location where the top 3 have all of the above.....

A couple of things come to mind..

If you certainly definitely Must get in this niche for your client. You'll know how to charge accordingly and have data to present to them why you'll be charging $XXXX

OR

2.. stay away from that Niche / Location

And get a much better ROI on your time in others that are EASY to target when you see them reveal with very little of the above, making it Easy to JUMP into the 3 pack for that Niche / Location and Surrounding Neighbourhoods

Here's the thing, the main point.

The more data you have when checking the competitiveness of your Niche/Location before you start.

The More Success you'll certainly have in a SHORTER amount of time.

Being an SEO for all these years has taught me something. The more data you have before you start a project... The easier everything is from that point.

Negotiating terms, speed to results.. Sometimes it's just best to leave a project that's just too much work, and you make a ton of money focusing on things that are provent to work right out of the box based on the data provided.. Makes sense huh..

In our GMB Dominator Beta membership you get.

1. GMB Dominator Software. Get it Here

2. GsitesEmbedinator Software. Get it Here

3. Our script that discovers Unclaimed Businesses in ANY Niche Location. Get it Here

PLUS it provides data on:
    Correct categories, or NOT.
    How many Images are posted to Each GMB.
    How many Reviews each GMB has.
    Provides all this data in a simple to read CSV Downloadable file, for your records.
    Provides Those GMB's that are Unclaimed

4. "Unnamed competitor analysis Software. LOL Get it Here

This custom software I created lets you know:
    If a GMB has had posts to it.
    How many Posts have been made to each GMB if any.
    Link provided in Results PDF so you can click on it and be taken Directly to the GMB's posts so you can see how regularly or NOT this GMB is being posted to. We know posting is a huge factor in ranking, specifically the regularity of posting.

Now you know, 100% automated. This is the only script on the planet that is available to check this data.

And

5. The Super Secret Software Bonus.. Get it Here

This will blow your socks off..

Enter
    Niche / Location No1
    Niche / Location No2
    Niche / Location No3
    Niche / Location No4

and so fourth, as many or little as you like.

Enter your google account info.. (not related to your GMB)

Start software, go to bed.

Awake in the morning to:

Your Prospects "EMAILING YOU"

Boom!! Does it get any better than this?

I can't wait to make this video showing you how it works and the resulting prospects
    emails in my Inbox for all to see

This is going to be extremely cool.. hopefully out in 2 or 3 weeks from date of this email.

This is why I love my Job, being able to write content such as this, even though I know it's way to long. If you've read all this way.. I hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it all out.

Our Beta Group is still open, this is how it works, typically this group is open at a reduced price to my loyal fans who've been following our work for many many years, this is one of the ways I give back. They get in at a reduced price, before we go live to the Public.

There's more of a rush right now, considering the market we are working in. Local Search and GMB's. I cannot stress enough how important it is to get in right now. We've got a solid 2 years, hopefully 3 years to crush it in this market place. Why? Google is focusing on 2 new markets.

1. the Mobile marketplace.. which is of course Local Search, via proximity. They have to get on top of the mobile users, as we have all seen through our analytics how many people are now using mobile devices compared to desktop search etc.

2. They are jumping into the "BUY" market.. Right now this is dominated by Amazon, Alibaba, Ebay and other online retailers.. By jumping on the local search they are tapping into the market who needs stuff Now.. very similar to the buying market. They are not selling product like Amazon and co, But they are now providing the opportunity for business's around the world to get access to this buying market of people on their phones directly to the business. This is massive..

Google NEEDS US.................... for now.. to get all these local business's in their network. At some point in the future they will not.. then everything changes and it's pretty much locked up. like they did for Adsense, YouTube, and of course Organic search, which is getting pushed further and further down the first page, being replaced with Google Ads, then 3 Packs of local search. Video content , Image content, then organic results below all this.

What does all this mean?

It means, Opportunity abounds. Local Search and GMB's are exactly the place to be Right now in time. If I knew back in the adsense days how short they were going to be, as I do now with GMB's I'd have hit it much harder and profited while I could and easily double the income I was making back then, which was significant already.

Cheers
    Pete

Re: Embed Everything GMB Softwares - How to, why, where and when content.

Wondering if there is a glitch with the video link format or perhaps I entered the wrong format?
    This is what the GSuite generated on the final website: http://youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/9RuhKOUQ4LI
    This is what was entered for the video url: https://youtu.be/9RuhKOUQ4LI

Also.. 4 videos were entered into the app & all pages display the same video?
    Last question: any info or feedback on Google's Convert to the new Google Sites?

Thanks in advance for your reply -
    Last edited by shermanhu; 04-10-2019 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shermanhu View Post
    Wondering if there is a glitch with the video link format or perhaps I entered the wrong format?
    This is what the GSuite generated on the final website: http://youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/9RuhKOUQ4LI
    This is what was entered for the video url: https://youtu.be/9RuhKOUQ4LI

Also.. 4 videos were entered into the app & all pages display the same video?
    Last question: any info or feedback on Google's Convert to the new Google Sites?

Thanks in advance for your reply -

HI

As noted in the video tutorial

this is the correct Youtube URL format to enter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPxQ1a5dzCY

using this correct format will solve both issues listed above

Cheers
    pete

In running the GMB Dominater coupled to a run with G-Suite, any stats on how long before the key words to begin to rank in Google?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shermanhu View Post
    In running the GMB Dominater coupled to a run with G-Suite, any stats on how long before the key words to begin to rank in Google?
    Thanks

Impossible to say really without knowing the competitiveness of the terms you are trying to rank etc.

Thread Information