GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now

Re: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now

Quote Originally Posted by k60mall View Post
    HI Peter

What about service based businesses like plumbers who do not have their address showing?
    Hey Ken we have an update coming shortly to suit exactly that scenario, it's an extremely cool update.. keep an eye out on the video I put out, when we update the software etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemike2 View Post
    Everything looks great and I plan to be in by this weekend. Please tell me a little bit about Google sites. My understanding is all the links they create are no follow. So they have value if they rank directly, but what is their value if they don’t? For example they don’t seem to pass any SEO juice? Let me know if I am wrong. Are links we put in Google Drive follow or no follow?

Hey Mike,

there's a million case studies out there, showing that links from Gsites are incredibly powerful, used alone with nothing else.. google loves them and loves to keep people inside their own ecosystem.

What you're referring to is the new Gsites

We use the Classic sites

What we are doing here is showing Google that these "Maps" are embedded with driving directions to GMB's. We are creating Signals, that google are obviously aware of.. more signals the better, though you don't need that many if your competitors are do not have any, or many.

hth's

Cheers
    pete

Hi, this tool looks awesome, but what happens if we temporarily want to stop monthly payments? Can we join back in later on?

Quote Originally Posted by zendiz View Post
    Hi, this tool looks awesome, but what happens if we temporarily want to stop monthly payments? Can we join back in later on?
    Yes you can join again at the monthly rate if you've already joined previously.. no probs

Hey mate,
    The buy button takes me to a page that says "Processing Transaction" but doesn't show anything else. Am I too late.

Quote Originally Posted by birddog2001 View Post
    Hey mate,
    The buy button takes me to a page that says "Processing Transaction" but doesn't show anything else. Am I too late.
    Hey..

Can you try in another browser..

It's still open..

if you still have issues, contact support.. www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

but we had sales come in today.. so it appears to be working ok.

cheers
    pete

Hi does that software can do the same geotagged maps I bought on Legit? If yes then that would be a great software since the geotagged map is very powerful, I bought to a seller names SEO magician from legit, and I see my gmb skyrocketing after 3 weeks. Was read about it here - https://clockwise.software/about/
    Last edited by Ormakiro; 05-31-2019 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormakiro View Post
    Hi does that software can do the same geotagged maps I bought on Legit? If yes then that would be a great software since the geotagged map is very powerful, I bought to a seller names SEO magician from legit, and I see my gmb skyrocketing after 3 weeks.

Hey,

Can you rephrase your question

thank you.

Pete

Re: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live

Hello, Pete...

I really like what you have put together and see huge potential with the tool and bonuses...In trying to pay for the beta I see that only the PayPal gateway is there to pay. I am using a card that is associated with a limted for the moment PayPal account and even if I select pay by card, PayPal will not process that card.

Can you add a Stripe payment option or similar so I can use the card and get this? The card works fine for all but PayPal...Thanks and regards, looking forward to adding this as the front end offer to local businesses...

K/R

Dave

Dave Sweney
    CEO, Soaring Eagle LLC,
    Office 102-B, 900 5th Street,
    Internaltional Falls, MN 56649

Re: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live

Quote Originally Posted by davesweney View Post
    Hello, Pete...

I really like what you have put together and see huge potential with the tool and bonuses...In trying to pay for the beta I see that only the PayPal gateway is there to pay. I am using a card that is associated with a limted for the moment PayPal account and even if I select pay by card, PayPal will not process that card.

Can you add a Stripe payment option or similar so I can use the card and get this? The card works fine for all but PayPal...Thanks and regards, looking forward to adding this as the front end offer to local businesses...

K/R

Dave

Dave Sweney
    CEO, Soaring Eagle LLC,
    Office 102-B, 900 5th Street,
    Internaltional Falls, MN 56649

Hi Dave

I replied to your email asking the exact same question etc.

Maybe my reply went to your spam folder..

I'll PM you etc

Cheers
    Pete

Thread Information