GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live Now

Re: GMB Dominator Software Beta Is Live

Hi, I am working in Spain where I am trying to target the English speaking population which mainly lives on the Southern coast of Spain. As far as I can tell only Spain's major cities have neighbourhoods and the major cities do not have a large English speaking population. If you do a Google search for a small town such as "santiago de la ribera neighborhoods" no neighbourhoods show up, unlike "barcelon neighbourhoods" where 20+ neighbouhoods show up. So, essentially I am tryng to target mostly low population, rural type areas. Any ideas on the best way of going about this?

Quote Originally Posted by amatip View Post
    Hey Pete! Does that mean if I pay monthly for Trust Jacker I no longer have to pay for it since its included as a bonus?
    Can I get an answer on this?

Got the software and running it as I write (as it does it all for me) - does what it says on the tin!

Quote Originally Posted by amatip View Post
    Does that mean if I pay monthly for Trust Jacker I no longer have to pay for it since its included as a bonus?

No, these are two entirely different products

cheers
    pete

Quote Originally Posted by jbglgdev View Post
    Hi Pete, JB from France here. Will GMB Dominator nicely work over here with French Google account ? I am asking because I remember having problem with TrustJacker in the past. Maybe I should use US or UK proxies ?
    Let me know so I can jump on this one ;-)
    regards
    JB

as one member noted below

Quote Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
    I am in Spain and used Trustjacker. The problem I had was that Google Account login pages came up in Spanish. First I used a UK proxy which solved the Spanish language problem but from time to time the proxy would drop out and I had to start again. The easier way was to manually login via the Trustjacker browser and once logged in everything worked OK.

as long as you use english characters in the software, it will be fine and the google accounts you use are set to english..

or you could use a VPN with US/AU/UK Ip's etc. but you'd need to use the same IP each time you ran the software, so as not to confuse the google accounts with different IP's etc..

should be fine mate

Quote Originally Posted by rodrimar View Post

1. Can I work with GMB accounts of other countries different from I live?
    2. I donīt have experience with GMB, do you provide ideas for what I can do with this?
    3. Do you give us training that how I can create a GMB without a physical address?
    4. Since you do not use proxies, it would not be suspicious for Google that so many maps are created and so on from my own IP and same device of a small village.

Hey,

1. Yes
    2. You can ask questions inside the membership.. I'm sure all the experts in there will.. There's a members only forum here on this forum for members only.
    3. No, we don't focus on GMB creation, though I can send you links where to order them, from trusted sources.
    4. This is not an issue, since these driving maps are not connected in any way to the GMB you are promoting.. e.g. you use different google accounts for the driving maps, than is connected to the GMB's you are promoting.. if you need good google accounts, we sell them also at a great price.

Jump in mate, as as many questions as you like in the members forum.. massive opportunities like this GMB one right now don't come along very often.. jump in and make it work etc.. that's 100% my advice right now.. even if not with my membership.. Jump in! (but best to start with my membership LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
    Hi, I am working in Spain where I am trying to target the English speaking population which mainly lives on the Southern coast of Spain. As far as I can tell only Spain's major cities have neighbourhoods and the major cities do not have a large English speaking population. If you do a Google search for a small town such as "santiago de la ribera neighborhoods" no neighbourhoods show up, unlike "barcelon neighbourhoods" where 20+ neighbouhoods show up. So, essentially I am tryng to target mostly low population, rural type areas. Any ideas on the best way of going about this?

it's pretty hard to tell to be completely honest.

All I can say is, the software works using english characters only etc.

So if your market is using english characters, then it will work perfect etc.

That being said..

If the above is true, that you've got an english speaking market in this location.. since the competition would be so low.. you should be able to do extremely well there etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 6feet5 View Post
    Got the software and running it as I write (as it does it all for me) - does what it says on the tin!

Nice when things just work exactly as they say they do

Thanks for your help, Peter.

@rockhopper thank's for the tips ;-)

Thread Information